Chapter 3: My Progression.

So now I'm half way through year eight, I've now got more things to worry about. My GCSE years are coming fast and that means so much revision and homework.

You see, I'm okay with the homework part, it's the stress that comes with it. Now, I already know what's going to be said, which is this:
"Haley, you will be great at all of this, you can do it."
Yes I know people are only trying to be supportive but sometimes I struggle to explain how I feel, and then it feels like no one understands me even though people do.

(As I've just realised, I've kind of gone on a massive rant on my issues which I already know will be annoying to anyone who reads this so I'm sorry about that.)

One day, I was walking around with my friends Amy and Zara and we found someone sitting alone so we went and spoke to this boy. As we approached him he said,
" please don't talk to me, I'm a messed up kid, looking for trouble and you don't want to know me or lecture me about how I can get help."
I replied with,
" hey, I just wanted to say that I know how you feel because I went through the exact same thing."
"Look can you just respect what I've said and leave me alone."
" okay but all I'll say is, maybe talk to a teacher, they can help, seriously."
" thank you."

THE NEXT DAY:
I was in my English lesson and I was asked to go to our headteachers office. So I went down and there was the kid that I spoke too yesterday. The headteacher proceeded to say,
" hey Haley, thank you for coming down on a short notice"
"of course" I replied with a noticablly amount of confusion in my voice.
" Billy here would like to say something to you"
Billy slowly said,
" t-thank you for coming up to me and talking to me and advising me to talk to someone, it's helped me a bit now"
"I'm glad I could help you, like I said I was in your situation and it was terrible and as soon as I made some friends and sorted my ways, I was happy. Now is there anything else because I've got GCSE years coming up so I need to get back to English."
"wait!" Billy said in a panic, " I just want to say that my name is Billy, Billy weena."

I slowly strolled back to my English class, proud of what I'd done. Then 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month goes by, no sign of Billy weena. I started to worry, then exactly 1 month after Billy introduced himself to me, I was in that same English class, when I was called to see the headteacher. I reluctantly knock on his door and he tells me to come in and take a seat. He starts uttering words which when he was done, I was terrified. He told me that...