rules/forum

Please read the rules!!!

This is not individual!
You play my crush, I play yours.

I do two SEPARATE blocks of text for the roleplayc for example:

Jason sighed in exasperation, a drop of sweat cascading down his cheek as he struggled to remove the weapon from his monstrous attacker's grip, drops of blood streaming down his chin anr his eyes swollen shut from the ash that stung them. He eventually broke from the greying beasts grasp and, with struggle, plunged the glowing blue weapon into the exposed writhing organs that sat in the midsection of the monster.

With a horrifying scream, the grotesque monster thumped to the ground, his purple and boiling blood seeping through his ragged clothes and weak armor. He knew it was his last moments on whatever planet the two had battled on, so he let out a final roar, energy surging throughout his body for one final time, before he finally lay still, passing on to the next life, the next level.

If I do not know your OCs crush, give a small description of them, and I'll play them to the best of my abilities. Do the same for my OC.

BE DESCRIPTIVE.

Smut is allowed in moderation.

Self harm, talk of mental illness, abuse, sexual assault and/or rape is also allowed. Just don't make a character based around it.

Do not make your OC perfect or too imperfect.

When you make an OC, BE DESCRIPTIVE IN APPEARANCE AND PERSONALITY.
I hate reading through an OC forum, and all it is happens to be
'Cute, black hair, emo haircut, bright blue eyes'
Be original.

Include my OC just as much as your own. You aren't more important than me.

Homophobia, racism, and/or any hate speech of any kind is NOT ALLOWED.

I dont always reply! I have a life and sometimes do other things.

no. anime. faceclaims.

You can tag.

You always start in my roleplay books. You wanted to roleplay, you start it.

Oh and, have fun or whatever.

Forum-
Name-
Age-
Sexuality-
Gender-
Crush-
Appearance-
Zodiac-
Personality-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Kinks-
Position (top or bottom)-
Turn ons-
Turn offs-
Other-