My OC

Name-
Xavier Bachman.

Nicknames?
No, well, unless you're dating him, then he'll take all the pet names you can provide.

Sexuality-
Gay.

Gender-
Male.

Zodiac-
Virgo

Hobbies-
Writing short stories, singing, and animating.

Appearance-
Almost perfectly clear pale skin, that even appeared to look soft to the touch, big, plump pink lips that stood out against his pale complexion. Wide, yet almond shaped eyes with deep bags underneath them, giving off the impression the male almost never slept, which in fact was true. His irises were a faded hazel color with flecks of olive green color splattered throughout the dull brown, thick yet well kept eyebrows. Styled black hair that usually was completely messy, a lot of the time the locks falling into his eyes. Painted black nails, soft looking features, a decently slim face to match his slim build. He's only around 5'3.

Personality-
In a way you could consider Xavier to be a sweetheart, gentle and kindspoken. Always too shy and awkward to speak up for himself, always clinging onto other people to help him do things in life, whether that be ordering him dinner for the night, or telling someone off who was flirting with him. A true animal lover at heart, always rescuing animals and bringing them home on a whim. He honestly got to the point where he had six dogs and three cats at one time, probably a mistake but god was he happy. A charitable person, whenever he sees one of those 'DONATE TO ST. JUDES TODAY' he can never stop himself from donating at least a dollar. Despite this, he's native and insecure. The boy had been used too many times to count, making it difficult for him to trust people. Easily forgettable in his own eyes, never really had many friends in life, always anxious and fearful of new people.

Backstory-
He was always lost as a child, running away multiple times because of how neglected of attention he was. He was born into a five person family, a middle child. The one no one really cares about. The littlest boy always got what he wanted, and the eldest got all the praise and respect, and himself? He got all the jobs and chores. He learned from a young age how to cook and clean, because he'd have to make dinner for himself whenever his mom was out at his older brother's concert, or his younger brother's first soccer game. He was just a writer, nothing special. He was just another sort of smart kid no one really cared about. Being bullied throughout middleschool and highschool easily taught him not to trust anyone, he'd bottle things up and snap at anyone who'd ask him what's wrong. His father died when he was 14, as dark as it sounds, his death didn't affect him much. As mentioned previously, he wasn't cared about in his home, he was the mistake child, the worthless one. Without his parents knowing, he published one of his books, and by the time he was 18, he had enough money to move out and live on his own, which was exactly what he did.

Habits-
Chewing on his lips, bouncing his legs, looking for possible escape routes in small rooms.

Likes-
Music
Writing
Horror stories
Unhappy endings
Rainfall
Space
Heights
Reading
Drawing

Dislikes-
The sun
The ocean
Boats
Sharks
Loud noises
Sudden movements
Tight clothes.

Other-
Struggles with his mental health, has severe and diagnosed paranoia and social anxiety, shows signs of manic depression.

Turn ons-
DDLB
Being dominated
Dirty talk
Being praised.

Turn offs-
Being hit
Pissplay
Knifeplay
Bloodplay
Everything being too rough.
Topping.

Position-
Bottom.

Crush- Dominic Harrison.