Part 2

Avery pov
It was 6Am when Tyler waked us.
Scarlett did imidiatly what Tyler said, but no way that i was getting ready that early. At my school , the school starts around 10am and i wake up around 8AM, their school starts at 8AM . but i can probably also get up around 7AM.
"Avery, i told you to get up ten minuts ago , breakfast is ready" Tyler walks in the room.
Scarlett is already downstairs.
"Please ty leave me alone, i don't eat breakfast" i mumbled ,
I could slap myself, why did i say that? I told my brothers i always eat breakfast at my way at school, while i didn't.
"In this house we do eat breakfast, and if you don't show up with that lasy ass within 5 minuts, it will get spanked" he said sternly and he walks downstairs.
I watch to the ceiling, i don't wanna get spanked, but i also don't want to have breakfast. Yesterday i finally reached my goal, tho it isn't enough because i'm still fat, but i can't afford to gain weight. It would destroy me.
But i still decide to go downstairs . But when i want to get up, i feel dizzy.
I almost fell on the ground, it was probably because i succeded yesterday to eat nothing.
I could eat lunch at my room , Scarlett was downstairs , so i could throw lunch away.
Dinner was harder, but i succeded to put the bread and burger in one of my pockets.
The five minuts were almost over i went downstairs, in my PJ. In the kitchen i saw Scarlett having breakfast on the bar and nathan Liam, Cole and Tyler were making breakfast for the rest.
I saw i was the only one in my PJ, but i didn't care. I took a seat next to Scar but i stood imidiatly up.
"What's wrong?" Nathan saw i didn't want to take a seat.
"Still an itching butt" i said " i think i will have breakfast while im walking to class, i mean i can't sit" .
I wanted to walk away but Nathan grabbed my hand.
"No your not, you decided to have an attitude yesterday so you will just have to deal with it. Go sit" he said.
I looked at Nathan weird, but then i saw he looked at Kyle and i know what was going on. Kyle told Nathan he was suspecting something so now they would force me to eat underneath their sight.
I sighed and i took a seat, i faked a painful face when i was seating. Yes it hurted, but the pain was already gone 4 hours after i got spanked, but it was a great excuse not to eat breakfast with them.
Cole gave me a plate with 3 slices of bread with cheese. I looked a few seconds to my plate and then i look next to me, Scarlett had almost finished her breakfast. She was on her phone and she wouldn't probably even noticed that she she almost finished 3 slishes of bread.
Then i get an idea, when im sure neither Nathan or Kyle look at me , i shove one piece of bread on Scarlets plate. Scarlett had just finished her third slice and starts eating mine. I smile, and do excactly the same with my second slice. I gleam, this was genial.
I looked at kyle who was doing the dishes, and nathan had just walked to the dining room to replace the candles.
For the last time i shove me third piece of bread to Scarletts plate, but this time it went wrong. Nathan stands behind me , with his arms crossed. "I think Avery, we will have a talk when you get home" he said sternly , Kyle turns around and Nathan nods to him, Kyle knows probably what he meant and he makes an angry but dissapointed face to me.
I feel a bit uncomfortable, and i don't even dare to ask were it is about. So i just get up and get upstairs to change.

"See you guys after school" Kyle said and waves us goobye. Only me, Scarlett, Tyler and George are going to school. For me and George it is our first day, so i'm excited.
Scarlett and i have first class math, so we had to say goodbye to our brothers and we went another directions. A couple of boys looked at us. I felt immidiatly very insecure, this morning i felt finally skinny.
I reached the 45 kg, and finally somebody noticed i lost a lot of weight. 20 kg in total, and i was so proud this morning, but the proud dissapear as snow in front of the sun.
Especially when i saw the boy, he was tall and had black curly hair. He was very skinny, and he laughed at me.
I smiled politely back, at my old school i would make a move within a second , but now my brother and my niece are in the same school as me to, and if they would find out i were dating a boy, i would have been grounded for the rest of my life.
The first hour was boring, the class was boring and the teacher was boring. My brothers signed me in, just like Scarlett, for the A plus student classes, which meant we sit in the same classroom the same day and we only can afford A+, otherwise we need to go back to the normal classes.
Scarlett was very smart and always obeyed the rules of her elderly. But i'm not as smart as she is, and neither anyone in this classroom. Yes i'm smart, but i also got somethimes an A or an A-.
I'm just more that type of the girl who has many friends, spread rumors , bullies weird children and makes out with every guy at the school. In this class it is not possible, the only one who looks good is Scarlett.
Maybe i should just get dropped out of these classes and do what i want, i mean it is my life. I decide if i want to kiss anybody or when i want to make out.
I mean , i have already enough trouble at home, so this one can just be added on the list.
I set my words into deeds .
I slapped Scarlett out of nowhere on her cheeck. Scarlett screamed "OUCH" through the classroom and the teacher ask whats going on. "She slapped me sir" Scarlett said, looking angry at me. The teacher walk to my desk "You can leave this classroom miss. Taylor. These classes are only for children who hit children with words" he said.
I smiled and get  up and leave the classroom, the teacher looked astonished because of my smile but continues ith his lesson.