Part 3

Avery pov
It was mondayafternoon and everyone was gone. Kyle was picking up Noah,Riley en Scarlett. Kyle had to work. Cole,Liam and Elijah had classes at their college, and Shawn was to the mall with his girlfriend.
So i had at least 30 minuts to do a workout, and take some fat burning pills, the pills hurted a lot but i didn't care if burned at least some fat.
This morning i came home from the hospital , i gained 2 pounds from eating that disgusting hospital food. The dietist said that i had to eat at least 3000 calories for the next two months! 3000!
When i heard a car stopping from our home, i immidiatly got up and quit the workout. If kyle found out he would be very mad. He stayed with all my meals in the hospital though there was a nurse who watched me.
I went to the table to go on with my homework, i didn't have to go to school for at least 2 weeks. My brothers and cousins decided that it was to easy to skip lunch for me there, and if i lost any more weight i would faint again, and maybe for always.

"Hey sweet cousin" Scarlett runned to me and gave me a hug. Kyle smiled and closed the door when the other boys where inside the house to.
"Gross, you smell bad" i said pushing Scar away from me.
"Avery, be nice" George warned me while pointing his finger at me.
"I'm just saying the truth" i sassed
"Ave watch your attitude, or i will have to spank that small ass" George said
"What did i say wrong?" I say indignant
"Ave don't argue with me, if i say you said something wrong , you did"
" i didn't" i said because i think im right "i just told her she smelled bad so she can do.."
i couldn't finish my sentence because George walked up to me and grabbed my arm and gave me a swat on my butt
"OUCH" i shouted.
"If you don't quit the big mouth , there will be more than one" he warned me.
I shutted my mouth

It was dinner. I ate today already a lot, but i could throw the burger at lunch away because Kyle is not a good looker, so i ate around 500 calories, and probably burned around 100 doing my workout. But dinner was the buggest struggle. all my brothers and cousins were alround the table eating. And Nathan, who is really strict, keeps his eyes on me all the time.
I play a bit with my food before i put in my mouth, first i make neat rows in a horizontal way of the fries and then when im just about to start to put them in a vertical way Nathan interrupts me " Quit playing with your food".
"Yes Nate" i said, and i putted 3 fries in my mouth , then another one. Then i got an idea.
"May i be excused to the toilet" i stand while standing up. Everyone became silence "yes you can, but'll go with you" Nathan said while standing up either.
I look weird at him "im not going to pee when you can see me". Nate doesn't seem to care "then you don't go, but we won't let you go alone to the toilet".
"Why not?"
"Because you might purge " Nate said
"I don't purge Nate"
"I adon't care"
I sighted " im not going to pee in front of you"
Nathan sits down " your choice"
Omg i hated them so much . If i eat i get fat, and when i get fat nobody wants me anymore. Don't they get it? Even they would think i'm ugly, just like Bryan.

"Hey can i talk with you?" Cole takes place next to me on the couch.
All the others went to Starbucks, but i didn't want to go and because somebody had to stay with me , in case i would throw up, so Cole stayed.
"Yeah sure"
"Why are you starving yourself?" Cole looks me right in the eyes
"Because i wanted to be thinner one once" i said.
i didn't wanted to look him in the eyes so i stared to the ground
"Ave, you already were the thinner one" cole assured me "thousand of girls would've die for a body like yours"
"Now they do" i say, not totally agree with myself because if i were thinner more people would look lik me.
"No Avery, they don't. You look like a walking skeleton" cole said
"Thanks bro" i say, i kinda liked it how he called me.
"It was not a compliment Ave" cole said
"Avery you have to realise Anorexia is a very destructive disease, it almost killed you"
"And i don't wanna lose you Ave, neither of us can handle the pain if you passed away" Cole looked at the ground.
I feel my eyes filling tears, this was heart breaking. I didn't want to hurt anyone of my family, and i started to realise that i did not only hurt myself but also the people around me.
A gave Cole a hug "I promise i will try to eat" i say.
This time i mean it, i wanted to get better. My brothers would be so proud of me when the doctor will say that i'm cured.
I got an idea, i walk to the kitchen en grab a bottle of Cola and Chips.
I walk back to the living room where Cole is still sitting, i take place right in front of him.
I put the bottle of Cola to my mouth "One main rule is that you can not drink your calories" i say to him while taking a big gulp of Cola "A whole bottle of Cola contains 240 calories " . I went on to the chips while talking "This is strictly forbidden , any type of junk food has to be cut out of your patrone. They contain a tremendous amount of calories and it doesn't give you a full feeling" i put some chips in my mouth. "Gosh this is good, it must be at least 6 months ago since i eat Chips".
Cole smiled 
"The maximum amount of calories an anorexic girl can get , is around the 800 calories. That's because we burn around 2100 calories. Which means we end in the minus, so we lose weight" i tell Cole while eating the chips "Somethimes we are able to skip meals and we have to take advantages of that. But if not, we have to do everything to lose the calories we ate by working out, purging and laxatives. Well i wasn't purging or taking laxatives, but working out really helps. Tho i must say that whenever you didn't eat the day before , you might have a loss of energy so that might be hard"
I wonder if Cole's even listening.
"Do you believe me if i say i will do anything to eat like i normal person?" I ask Cole out of curiosity.
I see Cole be in two minds but then he nods "But that doesn't mean we aren't waching anymore while your eating, or that you can skip weighting time".
I nodded and smile and i give Cole a hug " i love you"

Sorry if this was a boring chapter, but i just wanna get over with the anorexia thing
Enjoy reading further!