1-The new kid

Monday, a dreaded day for everyone, however today is more horrible for the thousands of students attending BigHit High. BigHit High is a prestigious art school, attended by many young girls and boys in South Korea. Gaining a place in the school was about as hard as becoming a trainee for an entertainment company. One of the lucky people who gained a place in this school was the one and only Kim Taehyung. And today was indeed a dreaded day for Mr Kim. At the sound of his alarm blaring in his ear, Taehyung woke up, and groaned, as he realized what today was, the first day back at school. He stood up and took a shower before getting dressed.

Taehyung p.o.v
I walk down the stairs so I can eat breakfast. God its only 7:45 am and I'm already eating breakfast, I hate the first day back. Scratch that, I hate school in general. I better hurry though, don't want a detention on the first day back. I walk to the fridge and see a note there
"Will be back late, order take out for dinner tonight, Love you xoxox
Mom ❤"

I sigh, of course she's going to be back late, she's never home anymore thanks to her new job. I eat a slice of toast and some fruit before checking the time, 8:00. How the fuck did 15 minutes go by that fast???
Well, I better hurry if I'm going to walk to school and get there on time, I grab my jacket and race out of the door to find my best friend, Yoongi, there waiting for me.

"Yo, whats up?" He flicked me on the forehead. "OW HYUNG!!!!! What was that for?!?!" He turned and scowled at me before we began walking, "For almost making us late dipshit, I don't want a detention on the first day back."  We spent the rest of the time talking about random stuff and catching up on what we had both been up to during the holidays. Turns out all Yoongi did was sleep and play wit Holly, typical Yoongi. People say Yoongi is a really scary person, but he isn't. He's really just a huge softie that wont admit it. 

We arrive at the school gates just in time to see our other two friends, Namjoon and Jin. They are stood outside, arms around each others waist. They have been dating for a year now and are the cutest couple in the whole school. Not to mention the two most loved students. We ran up to them and the four of s have a giant group hug. This is the only thing I missed during the holidays. I missed this. I missed them. I missed us. Our four person, stupid, love filled, hilarious friend group. They are what makes school worth coming to.

We all break away as the first bell rings, signalling the beginning of first period, and the official beginning of this hell called school.

"Well," Jin said, "I have first period maths with Namjoon so we better be going. See you idiots at lunch." And with that, him and Namjoon ran off.

"I've got history so I guess I'll see you later dipshit." And with that Yoongi left, leaving me to go to my first class, Science. I walked up the seemingly hundreds of steps to reach my science class. As I walked in, I saw everyone sat in their seats already, talking to friends and catching up. I go to my usual seat at the back and pull out my phone, as I have no one in my class to talk to. After 5 minutes the teacher walked in, causing everyone to shut up. I turned off my phone and paid attention to the teacher and what he had to say.

"Hello class! I hope you had a wonderful break and are ready to learn.! The class groaned and I chuckled. The teacher just smiled and continued to talk. God how can someone be that happy?

"Today we have a new student with us, would you like to come in and introduce yourself." Then a boy walked in and stood in front of the class.

"Introduce yourself for us please!"

"Hello my name is......

Yay first chapter done! I'll upload some more later tonight. I hope you enjoyed!!!!!