author's note

author's note

i can't believe i did it. i finished my second book, two years after my first (official first, we don't count cringy 2014 ones OK) i'm sitting here with literal tears in my eyes, so goddamn excited to actually say that I WROTE THIS. for the record, i'm also listening to the uncharted theme song music, which may be why i'm crying because it's a very true mood. may listen to the 'epilogue' song by henry jackman (uncharted 4) now to really get me crying. (wow let's stop this tirade now) (okay i'm listening to it now. sad boy hour starting.)

I KNOW most of my readers will skip this. for the ones who've stuck it out with me all this time, through late updates and at times shitty writing, i want to direct a chunk of my eternal gratitude and love to you. i can't believe how lucky i am to be supported by these wonderful people, and that they thought my writing was worthy enough to support (and stan)! 

NeedToRead321

ThePeacefulAries

jamieisgay

MariemMostafa857

bibliophilia-

mara_cleia

NyxieKitsune

anastasiaxgrace

shraves23

SharingIsntCaring

Aquakitten0

TheRussianPrincess

belle-ssi

breakingcurrents

Shybbe

HonaStab

Hufflepuffgirl2022

QuakingMoons

yeetus_thefeetus

lunaroox

Pony_Pegasus0401

morning_freshh

cheritey

breakingcurrents

ptxpjo

A_Silent_Rose

saltyrain0

Enigma1502

overthinking_ninjago

whatsupdanger

ESJohnson

and many many more. doesn't matter if you only left one comment, or a few votes — you really motivated me to keep writing this, and keep believing in what my imagination produced and still produces. much love to all of you reading this, who support me as a fellow wattpadian writer. i can only hope the rest of my journey here will be as wonderful as you've made it. 

for now, i'll be planning what to write next. it'll either be an extension of my lovely sci-fi world, or perhaps me venturing out into the fantasy realm ... i've got some plans that some of you will HOPEFULLY come along on. <3<3 for now, though if you have any questions for me, book related or otherwise, leave them here and i'll answer them! love you all.

XO, CLEO