Requesting/Commenting Rules

Look guys, another book of oneshots to add to my page that will have more slow updates. Oh well, read on to see what you can and cannot do when requesting or commenting on this book.

Comment Section Rules

~ I will not tolerate harassment of myself or other users in the comments section. If you are seen using racial or homophobic/transphobic slurs, harassing other users because they don't share your opinion/ships, or any other kind of bullying, you will be blocked and unable to continue participating in the comment section from ALL of my books.

~ I will not tolerate users begging me to hurry and update. I have a life outside of Wattpad, and I struggle horribly with motivation, so my updates may be slow, and I may even go without updating for months at a time. This does not give you the right to become rude or persistent, begging me to update. If you do so, you'll be blocked. If enough people do so, then I'll stop updating all together. For good.

~ Be respectful to other users who may comment on this book. That means, don't be pushy, rude, and don't act like your opinions or ships are better than others.

~ If you request something before reading the request status + rules, it will be ignored and/or looked over. You are free to suggest ideas when requests are closed, but when doing so, please actually give me a storyline/plot idea instead of just being like "OH DO KIRISHIMA X READER" or "DO KIRISHIMA X DEPRESSED!READER" This is extremely frustrating, mainly because it doesn't give me any idea as to what you're actually wanting. A good comment for such a thing would be like: "Oh, how about a oneshot where the reader and character are in *this* situation and have to fix/get out of it"

Requesting Rules (When they are open)

~ When requesting, please note that I DO NOT take requests that involve conflicts with the reader + multiple characters. Example: I will not do Character x Reader x Character oneshots.

~I will not, repeat, will not do lemons. Violence, gore, etc. Is fine. If I make lemons, they will most likely be posted on my Ao3 account, and if I do so, links will be added. There will be a separate chapter with links to my lemons and other things.

~ As stated in the commenting rules, when requesting, don't just comment: "Do *this character* x reader plz." Actually give me a plot of some sort. Even if its a short summary. I can't work with someone just asking to do a specific character. There must be some kind of idea behind the request.

~If you're uncomfortable commenting your request, feel free to send me a private message. I promise, even though these rules and stuff seem strict and professional, I'm actually pretty friendly.

~When requests are open, there will be a password/phrase that you must add to the BEGINNING of your comment/message, so that I can distinguish it from regular comments and requests. If you request something without doing so, your request will most likely not be noticed. The password will be stated below. Each time requests are closed and reopened, the word or phrase will be changed.

Requesting password/phrase: N/A, requests closed