Rage of a Girlfriend (Izuku)

By: Birdle

"I'm gonna kill you!"

Izuku jolted up from his book and almost strangled himself in his fluffy blanket. His first thought was someone once again upset Kacchan. He realized the old Bakusatsuō* excuse couldn't be right this time because the voice sounded familiarly feminine.

Luckily, or maybe unluckily, the answer quickly became apparent when Mineta drifted like a car around the corner with something blue clutched in his hands. The tiny creature's eyes lit up at the sight of the greenette. "Midoriya! Help me!"

"Wai—"

"She's going to murder me!" Without waiting for an answer, Mineta jumped on the couch and squirmed under the cover of Izuku's blanket. It only took a moment for Izuku to understand what the other hero-in-training was running from, and the blood drained from his face.

You stalked into the open. A small ball of blue plasma floated above your palm, illuminating your face, and with your jacket hoodie up, you looked like a Sith lord from Star Wars; Izuku could feel the heat scorching his face even from across the room. His freckles stood out starkly against his paling skin. He'd never seen his girlfriend look so scary! "Izu-kun, sweetheart! Where is the pervert? I'll castrate him to protect the name of all women!"

As much as Izuku hated Mineta—which, admittedly, wasn't too much as the only people he genuinely hated was All for One, the League of Villains, Overhaul, and clowns—the broccoli simply could not bring himself to throw the Grapist to the literal wolf. Not without a reason. "What brought this on?"

The plasma disappeared, but the temperature remained. You rubbed the back of your neck. "That thing stole something from me. I need vengeance. Vengeance!" You shook your fist at the ceiling.

Izuku cast a glare at Mineta in his fleece cave while you looked away. The Grape shrugged and fiddled with whatever he was holding. "What did he steal," your boyfriend asked. You turned bright red. You crossed your arms and mumbled something. He leaned forward. "Say again?"

"He took my bra when I was drying it, okay!"

Silence. Not an insect stirred. Even the electric hum of the refrigerator in the next room seemed hushed.

Valid reason.

Izuku threw the blanket off and said, "Don't kill him."

Mineta screamed, threw the undergarment in your face, and attempted another escape. You were too fast and grabbed the twerp by his neck. "I'll try. Love you, Izu!" You gave him a kiss on cheek and sauntered off, bra in one hand and a shrieking Mineta in the other.

Izuku sat back down and continued his book.

*Fun fact: King Explosion Murder in Japanese is Bakusatsuō. This is literally a pun on Bakugō. This fact gives me a purpose.