Hot for her

"Dylan! Dylan!" I'm tripping over myself trying to get to him through the crowded hallway.
After about 20 tries of calling his name and the struggle that is running through the hallway in between classes I finally reach him and pull him aside.
I'm bent over from running and screaming at the same time. Not a good combination by the way. Through stiffled breathing I managed to get out the words"Charlotte Connors, do you know?"
"Oh yeah, I know charlotte"
I didn't want to talk to much because I needed to catch my breath so I took a big inhale and said "How?"
"She's in my 3rd math class. I sit behind her." He says casually.
"I need you tell me everything you know about her when we get back to the house!" I somewhat shout trying not to sound desperate. It didn't work.
"Ok buddy jeeze! All the information I know is yours."
I'm clinging onto his shoulders at this point struggling to keep myself up. I let go and soon I was on the cool floor. It felt nice.
Dylan was kneeling next to me with his hand my forhaed. I couldn't hear very well and my vision blurred but I'm pretty sure he said
"Damn dude your burning up! We have to get you to the nurse."
Everything after that was a blur.
The next thing I know I'm back at the foster home in bed.
"Ugh my head." I groan as I try to sit up." Dylan comes over and gently lays me back down.
"Get some rest." He says as if he talked any louder he was gonna burst my ear drums.
"Charlotte." I whisper.
"I'll tell you about her later. Just rest. The faster you recover the faster you can continue to crush on her."
"I do not have a crush!"
"Yeah right. Goodnight Levi."
"Goodnight Dylan."
I rest my head on my cool pillow and doze off into sweet sweet slumber.