Fireworks (Arthur x Pyrotechnics!Reader)

I hope this was what you meant. And for all you sinners out there, a lemon is coming up next, featuring everyone's favorite bonsai tree.
Oh dear sister why would you make me do that...

Arthur watched in amazement at the fireworks that lit up the sky. (Y/N) had finally managed to get her firework shop up and running. And, had plenty left over for her own 4th of July.
Maybe she shouldn't have made so much.
...
Nah.
She sat beside him, huddled in a blanket as she watched the night sky.
"T-thank you for inviting me over.." Arthur stuttered. He only just noticed how close she was.
"It's no problem, Arthur. I really wanted to spend some time with you. We're both really busy with work now adays, and you especially need a break." (Y/N) said with a smile.
"Yeah, and I should be taking those more often especially after-"
"Ah ah ah! None of that! Relax. Its a holiday. Forget about your problems. Just for tonight." She sassed. Arthur sighed, but agreed. She was right after all.
Soon the fireworks died down and the two were inside watching a rom com.
How cliche.
Arthur soon needed to leave because he had work in the morning.
"Wait before you go-" (Y/N) pulled Arthur down to her face by his vest and kissed him. His face turned bright red, as he melted into the kiss. He deepened the kiss before pulling away.
"I-I love you!" (Y/N) quickly said, before shutting the door behind Arthur.
He stood there for a second.
Holy shit that was my first kiss.