Who Are You? (Lewis x Child!Reader)

(AAAA im changing perspectivee)
I've just been exploring the woods. Theres not much to do of course. There were rarely any visitors, and even then, those who come by can't see me. Those that can run in the other direction. I wandered the woods before I came upon a mansion. It was strange as it seemed to bounce to the beat of a song. Only slightly. I slowly levitated inside before the lights to go out.
"H-hello?" I called out.
"Is anybody home??" I called again. 3 pink ghosts appeared in front of me, trying lead me somewhere.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked.
Silence.
"Then by all means lead the way." I said sarcastically. I feel like I've heard that line somewhere..
I was led to a room with a giant coffin in the center. It towered over me. The pink ghosts got behind me and pushed me towards it. I knocked on it.
It slowly creaked open, revealing a magenta ghost inside, that looked like me.
"What are you doing here, Kid?" He asked, his voice was loud and echoy.
"Honestly...I don't know. I just found this place." I answered.
"Whats your name?" I asked.
"My name is Lewis."
"(Y/N)."
...
I talked with this man for hours, eventually I revealed that I had just been staying in the forest. I have no idea how I died. Or if i even had family. So, he offered to take care of me. I had asked him how he died, but he didnt want to answer quite yet.
So I stayed. I helped keep the mansion clean occasionally and made sure the deadbeats stayed out of trouble, while Lewis looked after me.
This was so much better than the forest.

(A/N here! Im so sorry for being dead for a bit! Ive been a little stressed out over stuff at home. I promise im gonna get these chapters out though, if its the last thing i do!)