Why...? (Lewis x Disabled!Reader) Part 2

"Are you excited?" Vivi asked as (Y/N) looked out the window.
"Yup." She lied. Truth be told, (Y/N) felt empty. Like something was missing. Arthur continued to drive down the road, until the van came to a halt. Vivi glared at Arthur.
"Did you forget to stop and get gas again, Arty?" She asked.
"N-no, look, it has a full tank!" The panicked mechanic said.
(Y/N) tuned out their conversation.
Somethings missing. I just know it. But I don't remember what!!
"(Y/N)? Earth to (Y/N)!" Vivi shouted, knocking the girl out of her trance.
"Oh- yeah?"
"Are you coming with us or not?"
The girl thought for a moment before shrugging, allowing herself to be helped out of the van, and up the mansions stairs.
The sounds of music came from inside. The song seemed familiar. As they got inside, the lights went out, and a magenta flame flickered past them. It lit up candles to the beat of the music. The lights reappeared, and everything had a magenta hue in their eyes. 3 little magenta ghosts with yellow hearts on their stomach began to sing.
"Aw arent these lil' fellas cute?" (Y/N) asked, before more appeared behind them. Their faces shifted with malicious intent. Vivi pushed (Y/N)'s wheelchair away from them as they ran.
Infront of them, was a suit of knights armor, that swung its sword at them. The gang ducked, and the sword barely missed (Y/N)'s face. Now, they were in a hall of paintings.
"Is everyone ok?!" Arthur asked.
"Yeah we're fine." Vivi answered.
They glanced at the paintings beside them. (Y/N) was in her own little world. This stuff didnt scare her. Before she knew it, she was falling. She held onto her wheelchair for her life as she saw a mirror appear behind her. She glanced into it and saw herself, but her eyes were missing, and a tall figure stood behind her. She couldnt see anyone elses, besides that fact that Mystery's mirror shattered.
Arthur fell faster than everyone else and they were soon seperated.
As luck would have it, (Y/N) landed on the ground just fine, while Vivi and Mystery landed on their butts.
"You alright, (Y/N)?" Vivi asked as you adjusted yourself in your seat.
"I've been better." (Y/N) said.
"C'mon lets go see if they have a kitchen around here."
"Only you could think of food at a time like this." (Y/N) chuckled as she followed Vivi.
They eventually found the kitchen and Vivi made monsters for sandwiches.
"Vivi these are huge! Didn't you eat before we left?!"
"Nope! I was too excited!" She respoded.
Just as they were about to take a bite of their sandwiches, Arthur ran past them. Vivi looked where he was running from, immediately dropping her sandwich and pulling (Y/N) with her.
"Hey!! Whats going on!!?" She shouted, with no response.
The gang ran through many doors, as if it was some scene straight from a cartoon. Arthur eventually got cornered and (Y/N) finally saw what the threat was. She wheeled herself imfront of Arthur, making the ghost stop in his tracks.
There the ghost stood.
The magenta ghost stood right infront of (Y/N), staring with a longing in his eyes that she couldn't seem to get past.
His yellow heart floated slowly towards her, and she took it.
She had it in the grasp of her hands before she was pulled away by Arthur. She reached a hand out towards the ghost, as did he. She hid the heart in her jacket and was pulled out of the mansion as fire exploded behind them. Everyone rushed into the van.
She watched as the mansion slowly disappeared as Arthur sped off.
(Y/N) was quiet the whole ride back into town. She practically tuned out Vivi and Arthurs talking. She could only think about the yellow heart the ghost had given her.
Before she knew it she was back home. She sighed as she held the heart in her hands.
There has to be a reason that he gave me this..
(Part 3?)