Thirty Four

Cayth

It's been five months, and in that five months, many things happened, just like, I was promoted as the new head of the Pediatric Ward, because Doctor Lorenzo, was jailed, he committed his own crime.

Lendri, is now going to school, year four, he's such a smart kid, he makes me and Lienzo proud.

Sofia, and Calyx, already got married, last month and now in an around the world, honeymoon.

Kendra and Kiara, are paying for all the problems and crimes they did. Kiara was sentenced, a decade of being jailed because of kidnapping and homicide.

Kendra, on the other hand, is at the asylum, and has a very strong and tight security. We wouldn't want her to escape the facility again.

While, Lienzo and me,

"Hey, baby? Lunch is ready" I smiled, when I saw my boyfriend, peeking at my room's door.

Yep, we became girlfriend and boyfriend, we are both adults, who doesn't want to complicate things, so we just talk it out.

If it works, then great, if it isn't, then, it's a lesson we need to learn. So far, we're doing good as a couple.

And no, he's not living in my house, he just happened to be on his way to his work, when the clingy me, come to life again.

I told him to cook me lunch, and he actually did. What a good man.

"Baby? Lunch is ready, come on" he said again. I looked at him and hugged him when he went near me.

"Hmm, the clingy Cayth is back, what happened?" He asked as he kissed the top of my head. I shook my head as I utter words.

"Oooo-kay, let's get down before I do something to you" I immediately pulled from the hug and glared at him.

He just laughed. He's always like this, teasing me. Well, I always bully him so, we're quits.

We went down to the kitchen, and he place his cooked 'Pinin-yahang Manok' with rice of course, in front of me.

He checked his wrist-watch. And then he handed me the spoon and fork. He also gave me a glass full of cold milk. Ah, I live for an effortful boyfriend.

I looked at him, something is off, he just smiled at me and motioned to eat.

I just shrug and began eating.

"Susunduin ko si Lendri mamaya, wanna come with me?" He asked, I nod at him as I continue eating.

"Uhm, baby?" I gave him a questioning look,

"Lendri, wants to see your mom and dad, he said he missed them." He said, I stopped eating. Oh.

I missed them too, I looked at him and smiled

"Maybe we can go there,? Later? I mean, I have no work for three days straight, so yeah" I said, he nods.

I continued eating, while Lienzo just keep on looking at his watch. I sighed and put the spoon and fork I'm using, down.