Chapter 8 (Smut)

SMUT WARNING

The door opened to a deshelved Jake, only being in his boxers. Rin gulped hard. 'Shut up gay thoughts, he's already taken.' Jake's wings fluttered gently as he smiled.

"Hey Rin, Uh, you got some timing, heh." He scratches the back of his head. Titan appears behind him, wrapping his strong arms around Jake's toned waist and snuggling his face into his neck, causing a giggle from the other.

"We were just about to . . . Uh . . . Ya know . . ."

Rin immediately froze up, face boiling hot. 'Oh shit, nice timing Kesso.' His hands began to sweat and he started stuttering.

"Uh, well, we could stop now and talk if you want or maybe you're looking to join us, huh?" Jake smirked. Titans face became a brighter red and his eyes stared into Rin's.

"U-uh-uh-I um . . . Are you actually offering?" 'Fuck, what am I doing?'

"I said it didn't I? Come on, we'll be gentle, right T?" Jake asks. Titan nods and purrs lowly. 'Holy shit what have I gotten myself into? I didn't know they were into . . . This.

Grabbing his hand, jake and Titan head to the bedroom. "You coming?" Titan asks over his shoulder.

"Uh-y-Yeah, just a sec." Rin was freaking out. 'Shit I've never had sex before, let alone a threesome! How am I gonna do this?' After pacing back and forth and taking some deep breaths, he enters the room.

Jake sits on the bed and Titan stands to the side. "So, before we get started I should ask you what you're okay with."

"W-What do you mean?"

"I mean, is there anything we should know before hand so be don't make you uncomfortable?"

"Oh, u-um. I've never really done this before ya know?"

Jakes eyes widened a little before relaxing. "Alright so how about this: if you don't like anything, tell us to stop and we will, okay?"

He nods slowly, gulping loudly. Jake rises from the bed as Titan rests his hands on Rin's hips from behind, causing the smaller to jump and breath heavier. 'WOW he has big hands, they feel so . . . Good.'

Jakes hands glide down Rin's arms, making him shiver. "Relax. This is supposed to be fun ya know? We're gonna take it . . ." He leans down right next to Rin's ear making him gasp. "Slow~" His entire body was tingling and his heart beat smashed through his chest.

Slowly, Jake lifted His mask so only his lips were showing. His tongue glided over Rin's lips causing him to gasp at the sudden feeling of warm saliva on his. Without hesitation jakes mouth collided with Rin's, tongues exploring each others mouth. Rin moaned into each movement, every bite and press, he had never felt so good in his life. At least that was until Titan joined in.

Titans teeth glided across Rin's body, shivers following every path they traced. Rins shirt was already off, when did that happen?

Jakes hands explored Rin's chest and pants line while Titan rhythmically bit and grinded into him. He was loosing breath fast, the pleasure taking all his oxygen. He raises his head for air, breathing out heavy moans as Jake kisses his neck.

"Hah . . . Ho-holy shit." He breathed.

"Does it feel good?" Titan purred into his ear, grinding into a sensitive spot.

"Ah! Y-yes, yes, s-So G-good-Hah!"

Jake gently tugged at Rin's pants, licking his lips. Titan squeezes his hips tightly causeing a squeak to escape him. A small clunking noise came as his mask fell to the floor.

"Are you ready to take it up a notch?" Jake smirks.

"Yes." Rin huffed. Jake roughly rubs his crotch against Rin's causing a deep moan.

"Louder."

"Y-yes, please!"

"That's better."

Rin is slammed into the bed as Titan and Jake undress each other, making out intently all the while. Rin's pants were getting tighter and tighter every second, making him fidget and groan. He needed release and he needed it now.

"You should get him a little more warmed up while I get some stuff ready." Jake breathed walking off to the other room, ass looking fantastic as he walked.

Titan was on top of Rin in a second. 'Oh shit he's huge. Shit, I'm really turned on by this. kiss me already big guy.' As if reading his mind, Titan planted his lips against Rin's, easily gaining dominance.

"Mmm, you're a sexy little twink aren't you?" Titan growled into the kiss.

"Y-yes, I'm your twink, daddy." 'What-wait-daddy!? Since when did I have a daddy kink!? Oh fuck, I'm learning too many things about myself right now.'

"Mmm, daddy huh?" Titan sat up, strattling him hard. "Let's take these pants off and let daddy really take care of you."

His big warm hands glided down Rin's legs and hips, slowly sliding his pants off. His heartbeat was screaming in his ears. His body felt wet and warm and really really good. 'Don't stop, no matter what you do, PLEASE don't stop!' He was breathing faster, blood pumping to all the right places.

Titan was at his boxers now, tugging at the elastic waist band. He was moving slowly, so fucking slowly.

"H-hurry, hurry please, please"

"Please . . . ?"

"Please, daddy, please-"

Rin's boxers were torn off him, literally. With Rin thoroughly turned on and shocked, Titan took the opportunity to slide his mouth over Rin's dick. it was the best shock of his life for sure.

Rin was moaning loudly, surely someone was going to hear him but, fuck it just felt so good. Every shift of his mouth going over his throbbing shaft made him want to moan as loud as he could. His mouth was so soft and warm and tight.

Up and down he bobbed, swirling his tongue around and sucking hard. Rin couldn't keep his hands from grabbing onto the back of Titan's head, guiding him to the right rhythm.

"Oh-oh fuck . . . I . . . I think I'm gonna cum," Rin moaned.

Titan quickly picked up the pace, moving up and down raggedly, easily chipping away at Rin's attempts to last longer. Unable to hold back anymore, Rin released into Titans mouth, panting and moaning. Titans tongue slipped across his shaft, cleaning up all the mess. Rin was a whimpering mess. Slowly, the door opened.

"Hope you guys didn't have too much fun without me," in Jakes hands were condoms, lotion, and a vibrator. "We were just about to get to the fun part."