03: De partium vitae/Life at the party

[Chapter 3: De partium vitae/Life at the party]

-Capital of Ken/09:37:53 AM Galactic Standard Time/One Month Later-

A month has passed since the Kuro Inu had begun their rebellion and their conquest for their so-called Sex Empire. The Seven Shield Alliance and their allies had been ill-prepared for the most part but with the help of three foreign individuals they were able to recover and defend their kingdoms and the surrounding towns.

After a day had passed when the Marine, the Drifter, the Angel of Death and their captives had arrived in Ken, Vult (after a surprisingly quick recovery, no doubt Kin's doing with his magic) had his more able mercenaries attack some of the more distant villages and towns. Hae-Lin was right, his reputation as a war hero had worked in the man's favor. When word of declaration of his Sex Empire had reached the main kingdoms, many who supported the Kuro Inu had begun to rebel and escape, adding more to the mercenary company's ranks.

On the fourth day, the Kuro Inu had become bolder and started to do skirmishes on the more well-defended towns and cities a good distance away from the capitals of the kingdoms.

With quick thinking, the Seven Shield Alliance had responded by sending more troops to the towns and villages that were still intact. They were able to repel most of the attacks and had sustained little losses due to their numbers and their fortifications.

Luckily it seemed that the fates were kind to them in this war. When the word of Vult's mad plan had reached the kingdoms, many who originally thought of Vult and the Kuro Inu as heroes had been horrified at this and had decided to lend their aid to the Seven Shield Alliance. Nobles, wandering mercenaries, and even commoners were enlisting to fight back against the famed mercenary company that had rebelled against the Alliance.

For Olga and her two companions, they had settled relatively well in the capital of Ken. Olga was often seen at Celestine's side reminiscing their old days of friendship or simply taking strolls on the castle grounds. There were a few who hated her presence but could not do a thing about it as she was always within the company of her personal bodyguard Chloe and of the blueskin known as Zan.

Chloe still held her role as Olga's personal retainer. In addition to that, she was also now given the role as a spy sent to ferret out any traitors within the Alliance. No such luck on that department as all of those she had inspected from the cover of shadows had no such ties with the now rebelling Kuro Inu.

Zan was currently working as one of the blacksmiths for the Alliance. Her weaponry, such as the Nail-Rifle, are currently being reverse-engineered by Rad's Halfling's as they are far more simple than the weapons carried by the Gore Knight, the Drifter, and the Angel of Death.

Speaking of our three dimension traveling demon slayers, the three are currently residing in the palace for now as the new knights of Celestine's order. They are currently residing inside of the White Fortress, the very symbol and main point of interest in all of Ken.

Flynn, right now, sighed as he sat down on one of the sturdier benches in the forge as he begun to perform maintenance on his weapons. Currently, he was working on his M40 SMG, the sub-machine-gun broken down into multiple parts as he was tweaking it.

Celestine had been kind enough to show him and his friends where the forgery was as a token of her appreciation. He scoffed at remembering that.

If the so-called Goddess Reincarnated thought she could sway them in her favor then she was dead wrong. He'll end this war, but he won't be buddy-buddy with her or her Princess Knights.

She and her stupid little group of pretty princesses had been playing the role of good against Olga's supposed evil. It was unnecessary and too damn childish. He would've chuckled if not for the fact that he was now one of her elite fighters in this new war.