NINETEEN

"s-stop that, taehyung," jisoo yanks her arm off, away from the boy who was busy muttering out apologies to her. "you cheated on me, it was your fault from the beginning," jisoo stated as she glared at taehyung.

before she could walk away, the familiar hand grabbed her again, this time, it wrapped around the mouth. the last thing jisoo heard, was the heavy breathing of the boy. "if i can't have you, nobody can."

jisoo's vision was blurry, she couldn't see a thing at all. but as seconds passed by, she could see things much more clear. like the familiar red-head beside her.

"t-taeyong?"

taeyong's head snaps towards jisoo, "soo," he mumbled as he struggled against the ropes which he was currently tied to, along with jisoo.

taeyong groaned as he looks down, "what could that fucker be doing..."

jisoo looked around, they were both in some kind of warehouse. it was probably abandoned, there was no light at all, except for the one shining bright above them. jisoo looked back at taeyong, her eyes widened upon seeing a small pocket knife on his hand.

"don't expose it," taeyong mumbled as he starts cutting the ropes. before they could say another word, a familiar voice booms out in the silent place.

"ah, good morning to you guys," taehyung greets in his usual voice, this time, it sounded much more sarcastic. "or maybe good evening.."

jisoo glared at the black haired man as taeyong silently continued cutting the ropes. "what do you want?"

taehyung chuckled as he went closer towards them, as he went closer, jisoo noticed how the taehyung infront of her was different from the taehyung she used to love. wait.. used to..?

taehyung came to a halt in front of her before lifting her head with her chin up, taehyung smirks before leaning closer, "i want you."

the ropes untangled.