TWENTY

jisoo doesn't flinch as taeyong glanced at her, giving her a look which shouted don't-expose-us. as taehyung continued speaking, jisoo looked down as she felt taeyong shifting from his position.

"what's going on?" taehyung suddenly stopped speaking as he went over to taeyong who silently cursed. jisoo's eyes followed taehyung who started glaring at taeyong.

"what did you—" taehyung couldn't even finish his sentence as taeyong threw him a punch on his jaw, taehyung fell down, his hand on his jaw, his lips started bleeding as he stood up.

"your gonna regret that."

jisoo immediately stood up, luckily, taeyong had also cut her ropes. taehyung doesn't bother looking at the girl as he ran over to taeyong with a clenched fist. the boy easily avoided it.

jisoo's eyes flickered towards a shining object, her phone. she ran towards it before turning it on, luckily, it still had power.

she immediately called the first person, jennie.

"i need help, please go and call the police!"

jisoo's eyes widened as she sees taeyong being pinned down on the floor, with trembling hands, she ran over to the scene and kicked taehyung off.

taeyong immediately stands before grabbing jisoo's hands and running out of the unknown building. and as they went out, they could hear the sirens of the police cars.