Finale part

Sammy wakes up tied and he was  somewhere else. It wasn't his room. In his head he is like. "Where the hell am I and why am I tied up". He tries to struggle but he can't break the ropes. They are tight enough so he couldn't escape. He looks around trying to find anything he could to use to escape but sadly there was nothing to find at all. The place was stripped clean. "Oh God how will I get out of here". Sammy looks around again one more time to see where he is. If he knows this place. But then a door opened and Bendy was there. "Morning sunshine".  Bendy walks up to Sammy. Sammy tries to struggle again. "Now Now Sammy we won't have that now won't we". Sammy questions Bendy. "Bendy why did you tie me up". Bendy grins creepily. "Oh I just wont to show something". Sammy was wondering. "Like what?". Bendy gets closer. "To show you what I really am". And before Sammy's eyes Bendy transformed into a ink monster that looks like Bendy. Ink smearing down his eyes to stop were his mouth was and his voice sounded like his normal voice but demonic like. "Tuda. What do you think". Sammy was freaking out scared panicking of what will happen to him. He tried to yell from help but before he could Bendy put his hand on Sammy's mouth. "Now my prophet you will do as say and bowl down to me as your lord". Bendy unties Sammy. "On your knees". Sammy quickly goes on his knees doing what his lord wants. He is worried If doesn't do what he says he might kill him. "Bowl  down to your lord". Sammy starts to bowl down saying his Bendy's name over and over for about 5 minutes. Bendy then gets a bucket full of ink. "Now I spill this ink all over you". Bendy spills the bucket of ink on Sammy making Sammy's body covered in ink. "Take your clothes off Sammy". Sammy then takes off all his clothes. Bendy then gets a Bendy cutout as mask. "Now put this on". Sammy looks at the mask and takes out of Bendy's hands and put on him. "Bend over Mr Lawrence". Sammy bend's over with his ass out infront of Bendy. "Now let's have our fun time". Sammy looks behind him and see Bendy grose a monster ink cock. Sammy's eyes were wiyed open and his head he is like. "Oh God he is huge". Bendy then shoves his monster cock inside of Sammy feel him warm in the inside. "Oh God It hurts". Bendy then says. "Don't worry my prophet you will enjoy it in a moment". Bendy starts frustrating deeper all  of the stundin the pain inside Sammy's ass went from pain to pleasure. "Hmmm I my lord keep going". Bendy starts frustrating extremely hard making Sammy having tears coming out of his eyes. "Are you enjoying this prophet?". Sammy moans and says. "I ugh Yes my lord I do". Bendy starts frustrating Sammy harder causing Sammy to have orgasms. Bendy was about to release so he got one more hard thrust and this extremely hard and then Bendy realised his cumed inside Sammy. Bendy pulls out and cum leaking out of Sammy's ass. "Now stand up". Then gets up and Bendy gets a pair of overalls. "Put this on". Sammy puts the overalls on. "Now It's time now to take over this place". Then Bendy puts his arms in the air. "RISE MY MENIONS!!!". And then a bunch of ink monster come out of the ground. "Attack all the human's the studio". The ink monster bash down the doors and go and hunt all the workers in studio. "You prophet stay here". Sammy stays and knows now how this turning into now of the ink demons hands.