PART V.

<you're mistaken>

<you're mistaken>

"Lee Chaeyeon?..."

As soon as Sakura locked eyes with the stranger, she felt goosebumps all over, maybe all of the pain suddenly went back all in one as they stared for about 5 seconds just as then the stranger spoke up and looked away.

"You're mistaken."

Now that Sakura saw her face upclose, maybe she is mistaken, or not?—she doesn't honestly know at this point, maybe its just her mind messing her up. And Sakura immediately bowed and apologised for her actions.

"o-oh, I'm sorry. I just thought.."

The stranger nodded and proceeded her way to the counter as Sakura just watched her items get scanned with a beep, just as then a girl with  short hair called the stranger, she mistook earlier, by name.

"Lee Chae--!"

Before Sakura knew it, her feet dragged her body into running towards the, as she dropped everything she had on hand and swiftly made her way to embrace the girl without even finishing her name.

"you- you're alive- thank god- I- I'm so sorry, Chaeyeon. Please come back- I swear i'll gain your trust again! just please give me a chance..."

Tears immediately flowed down to her cheeks ,and her embrace started to get tighter and tighter. Sakura was desperate more than ever, she just wanted Chaeyeon back—she refused to believe she actually killed herself.

"I told you, you're mistaken."

Sakura looked up and wiped her tears to confirm, and this girl was right. she wasn't Lee Chaeyeon. the japanese girl felt her heart break once again—no, no, no! she's not dead! i know she isn't! Sakura thought. As soon as the mysterious girl spoke, Sakura knew that this girl knows everything- the way she said those words- it was meant for it to be hurtful- it was full of pain. Sakura was filled with pain.

"Lee Chaeyeon is my sister, and she's dead."

Lee Chaeyeon is dead.