PART III.

(note: this chapter is a flash back of how their relationship ended)

<𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁>

Sakura could still remember every single inch of what happened that night, she could still remember every single word she said and Chaeyeon said to her, oh how could she forget as it brought her so much pain now that she thinks about it, how she wished she never let her anger out easily, she wished she wasn't so immature, she wished she never said those words to her, and realised how weak Chaeyeon was already back then. That was her mistake and who would've thought she would regret it in a long time.

"jjaeyeon-ah..."

I called her once with sincerity in my voice.

"please talk to me..."

"did i do something wrong..?"

"please tell me..."

"jjaeyeon-ah."

I called her twice as I raised my voice on her and saw how she quickly reacted to it with a scared expression, shit.

I never meant it, I was confused of my feelings during that time and I let anger take over me, my mistake.

"i'm looking like an idiot here! please talk to me!"

Then finally I saw her open her mouth expecting the reason come from her mouth but no, she said something more.

before words could come out of her mouth, I could visibly see how

"sakura. why didn't you tell me?"

"why didn't you tell me I wasn't enough?"

"why did you have to find someone else and decide to cheat on me?"

"why didn't you tell me?.. that you didn't love me anymore..."

"why didn't you leave me earlier? than doing this to me.."

"you said you were just friends, i trusted you and believed you the first time, but the second time, I saw how happy you were whenever you were meeting up with her....I knew there was something going on—Fuck! I can't believe I even trusted you!"

"don't you think I don't know what you've been going! I fucking saw you guys with two eyes! That night when I told you I wasn't going to visit you, I bought you all that yukhoe shit and just to see you kissing someone else– the nerve you have to even show up! "

"And then yet I chose to stay and be quiet, I was waiting for you to tell me and apologise, but that never happened right? now who's the idiot here?"

"who's the idiot who cried every night thinking the pain would go away even though i fucking saw how you devoured the bitch that night! and that's my biggest mistake yet!"

and there it hit me, she knew all along.

"you know what?? we're done."

"i can't do this anymore.."

"i'm breaking up with you, sakura"

"now leave! i don't ever want to see you again!"

after hearing her say those hurtful words with the pain in her voice, i should have known she never meant it,

and i should've never left her.