PART IV.

(note: back to present)

<𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲>

<𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲>

After dozing off and staring at the blank ceiling for a while now, Sakura hasn't realised tears were already overflowing from both of her eyes but she doesn't mind, she continues to believe she truly deserved the pain she's feeling now, she believes its her fault why Chaeyeon is now gone. It's her fault.

Sakura doesn't know why, but these days her thought are all filled of Chayeon, just her, not even Hyewon, her current girlfriend. Once again she tells herself it's probably because of the guilt, of course, it's always because of guilt, she always blames it on her guilt.

Maybe Sakura wanted to take a break from her thoughts, and just wanted to go outside for fresh air and maybe go to a convenience store, she just wanted to relax for atleast a bit. It's what she always does, it's what they always used to do.

Sakura took her hoodie and wallet with her, and headed out of the door as she was greeted by the cold breeze and the starry night sky, who knows maybe one of those were Chaeyeon—maybe going outside was a bad idea, just as then Sakura shook her head and lowered her head as shrugged the thought away, she just wanted think about nothing and relax, she was supposed to.

Now that Sakura walked this far from her house, why not go to the convenience store? the one where they used to go. Shit, staring at it even hurts, yes, Sakura has been standing there for about 10 minutes now, contemplating whether to go in the store or not, but before she could think any longer, someone interrupted her.

"excuse me"

Sakura didn't really care about the stranger nor even gave them a single glance, but as soon as she heard her voice, she knew she heard it somewhere, it was short but familiar, it was too familiar rather, Sakura quickly turned her head and look at the stranger who quickly went inside. It can't be her, Sakura thought as she saw that kind of fashion, that face, everything was too familiar, she knew too well even though the stranger was wearing a cap and mask on their face, but Sakura still remembers exactly and every detail of her, oh how could she forget? how could she forget Lee Chaeyeon?

Curiosity was killing her in an instant, Sakura didn't waste anymore time and went in the convenience store just to see the stranger clearly, since Sakura was too sure it was her, even though it was impossible, Chaeyeon was gone, once again reminded her.

Sakura kept her distance, she even forgot why she was here in the first place, but she kept her stare at the stranger and even moved closer to her acting like she was finding something in that aisle but still kept glancing at the stranger from time to time and watched every move they made as they finally grabbed a drink from the shelf which was, its...strawberry milk. Sakura was surprised, it has to be her. Too surprised that she accidentally spoke her thoughts too loud making the stranger look at her.

"Lee Chaeyeon?.."

———

bitinin naten para cool 😎