Ch-2 Stroller Trouble

Now Amy(Amaya) is 9 months old. Patel family's day not begins when the sun rises but it begins when little Amy wakes up. Amy is a little bundle of joy whose presence can even make flowers bloom. Her smile is like dew drops on flowers.

Her chubby cheeks and four cute little teeth in front makes her laughter even more adorable.Not only her parents but her uncles Ajay and Vijay love Amy unconditionally as their own daughter.

Her aunts Jaya (Ajay's wife) and Vani(Vijay 's wife ) also treat Amy as their own daughter. They think God has fullfilled their wish of having daughter in form of Amaya as both have two sons each but no daughter.

Even when Amy sneezes or coughs there is a doctor on call. Their family business of manufacturing diamond jewellery is renamed after Amaya's birth from 'Patel Merchants ' to 'Amaya Merchants '.This is how much the family loves and adores Amaya.

Amy is a special child she never troubles anyone while shopping instead she enjoys shopping as she loves to go out. Amy also loves things which glitter and shine.She has special attraction towards mirrors and all glittery stuff.Anything which luminates makes Amy elated.So each toy or shoe owned by Amy has light and glitter in them .Even her dresses has sequences and glitter or sparkle on them . Mirrors are Amy's bestfriend as she loves to look in them.This is how Amy's room look like.
Baby Amy's room

 One day the ladies of the house planned  to go out for shopping to the nearby Southall Market

One day the ladies of the house planned to go out for shopping to the nearby Southall Market.They took along Amaya as she is small and her cousin brothers stayed back with men (Sanjay,Ajay and Vijay).So ,as decided all cousins of Amy stay at home with their respective dads while Amy goes to shopping with her mother and paternal aunts .
Amy sees a beautiful mirror shop and is delighted while her mother and aunts are busy in buying clothes from a shop adjacent to this glittery mirror shop .Amy cries and point towards this mirror shop as she wants to see those sparkling mirrors .So,Vani takes her to the display window of the mirror shop while Ankita and Jaya stay at cloth shop.

Nobody knew a mishap was awaiting them. Amy becomes happy on seeing mirrors and she claps and jumps in her stroller.Meanwhile, Vani gets a call from her ailing mother who lives in India.

Vani steps back and attends the call leaving Amy unattended. As Amy was jumping and clapping her stroller got momentum and ran down the sloppy road.Before Vani could interpret or do something a truck came from the opposite side .

Vani's heart came in her mouth when she saw the truck coming in Amy's direction.When Amy's mother noticed Amy infront of the truck she fainted out of fear . All of them thought that they were seeing little angel Amy for the very last time.

But miraculously truck driver was able to apply brakes .Moderate speed lowered the impact of collision but stroller's wheel came out as a consequence of collision making Amy fall on the road . Amy is rushed to the same hospital Palm Olivia where she was born. All scans are done. There are no internal injuries only light wounds and stratches.

Doctors are astonished to see that there is not even a single fracture taking into consideration the accidental fall and soft bones of baby.

Amy is discharged from hospital in the evening. Patel family takes a sigh of relief but from now onwards the family becomes more protective for little Amy.