Ch-23 Insecurity and Jealousy 🔥

Next day Amy goes and apologises to her sister in law Aahana and her friends Tia and Ria for her anger outburst last night.

Amy:Aahana Bhabi I am sorry for spoiling your plan😔.I don't know why I got so angry?
Aahana:Ohho it's ok.We really annoyed you by asking a stupid question. So,it's our fault not yours. Don't feel guilty or sorry. Now go and freshen up.
Amy:Thanks Bhabi thats so sweet of
you. I feel relieved that you are not hurt by my outburst.

Amy then goes to Ria and Tia and also apologises to them.

Amy: Good Morning! Hope you slept comfortably. Um....look I am really sorry Ria and Tia for what happened last night. I don't know why I got on my nerves and over reacted to a fun game.I meant to hurt you both.I am really sorry Ria and Tia.

Tia:It's fine chill Amy.A asked you such a silly question and your response was natural and genuine. Infact I need to apologise you for asking that stupid question and annoying you.

Ria:Yes Amy it was our mistake to bother you with an irrational question as We both very well knew
that you gave priority to family, friends and studies and never had crush on someone.Your primary focus was always on education, friendship and family bond.Amy forgive us for teasing and irritating you.

Amy: You both don't need to be sorry.It takes two to tango.I was also at fault with you all as I over reacted
a bit too much rather taking the question in fun way.I took it seriously when it was just a fun game and frolic question. I spoiled out our night stay.So,I really feel guilty and sorry.I hope you are not hurt by my behaviour last night.

Ria and Tia (in union) :Amy!It's fine. Chill!

Then all of them including Patels have breakfast. After eating Ria and Tia leaves for their respective homes. Amy get backs in her room and put on the t.v of her room.Amy flips a few channels then stops at one channel. It was sports news channel.

Sports news anchor: "Good Morning veiwers.Today we are having a very special person in our studio. So lets welcome him.The cricket sensation, heart throb of million people, the one and only king kohli run machine-Virat Kohli".

The cricket sensation, heart throb of million people, the one and only king kohli run machine-Virat Kohli"

Virat thanks anchor for this massive and amazing introduction of him and smiles towards the camera.

Amy's p.o.v starts....

Omg......this interview. I need to change the channel. I don't want to see him even on television. Let me change this channel. Ah....why is it not changing. 😬😧

Amy's p.o.v ends.....

Amy was trying to switch channel when Tia came to Amy's room and asked Amy to resume the channel as she wanted to watch his favourite player and idol.Tia was praising Virat for his cricket skills and Ria was listening carefully while Amy felt awkward.

The trio was watching  the interview when suddenly Anchor mentioned that next he will take up a rapid fire with Virat Kohli..Tia got excited, Ria was also now keen to watch the interview while Amy wanted to avoid it.She felt weird. 

Anchor: What is your favourite holiday destination?
Virat:I think it would be somewhere in Europe.
Anchor: Europe where nobody recognises You?
Virat:Yes..where nobody recognises me.If I  play a match then for some downtime I would prefer Australia.
Anchor: What is your favourite cuisine?
Virat:Japanese is my favourite. Its been 3 years I have developed a taste for it.Earlier it used to be butter chicken, Mughlai and all.😜
Anchor:How you met your wife Amushka?
Virat: I met Anushka at an ad shoot for Shampoo. Actually I was quite nervous when I met her so I cracked up a joke.
Anchor.:Do you remember the joke?
Virat: Yes off course. This Joke didn't turn up in my favour. Anushka was wearing high heels and I looked short in front of her .So I sarcastically  said to her (Anushka) :Couldn't you get heels higher than these?👠.So you see in nervousness I cracked a joke that was so rude and not funny at all.This is how I met Nushkie I mean my wife Anushka.

Anchor: How your father's demise changed your life?
Virat:It was tough time in my life .I felt like everything was over. My father wanted me to play cricket. So,after his demise I put all my strength in playing best of my ability.
Anchor:What is landmark in your cricketing career?
Virat:For me Under 19 World Cup and World Cup 2011 win are best moments of my cricketing career.
Anchor: Who is your idol in cricket? 
Virat: Sachin paaji.He is the one whom I saw and decided to become a cricketer.
Anchor: What are the changes do you see in yourself after Anushka Sharma
coming in your life ?
Virat: The lady has changed a lot of things.She taught me a lot of things.She has taught me patience and calmness.she has made me more sensible.She was there in my bad phase of cricket in 2014 England where I was struggling with my form.She exactly knew what I was going through.Then came Australia where I ended up scoring runs and coincidently she was there with me.
Anchor:Tell us one quality of Anushka you like the most?
Virat:One  quality  I like the most is she is super honest.

When Amy was listening interview something made her jealous. Amy felt she was fuming with jealousy with Anushka. She felt jealous of how Virat loved Anushka. Out of envy and jealousy Amy closed the t.v and asked everyone to move out
to dining room for breakfast.

Amy's p.o.v starts....
Ah....Anushka!Anushka!
Will this word ever leave me?
Since my adolescence I am facing troubles because of  Anushka Sharma. Got mobbed because of her! Got into depression and coma because of her.I always get in trouble because of her. Now Virat and the anchor are praising her. How my Virat can praise and love her when her presence and resemblance to me has ruined my life many times.Wait.....why did I say my Virat? What is wrong with me?Why  Virat is occupying my mind? Why I am bothered when he is mentioning Anushka? I am insecure and jealous of Anushka? But why?
Amy's p.o.v ends...

***********Chapter ends************