ch.3(I guess?)

Imagine : Jack is mad at you because Will kissed you and wanted to know how you really feel about your relationship with him.

*not continuing the story before because I'm lazy, I dunno*
  Your POV
  I woke up next to Jack like I did everyday but this time I felt something weird, I don't feel like waking him up so I got dressed and headed to the main deck, then I saw Will, unexpectedly I found him quite cute in his pirate suit.
"Damn" I thought inside my head as Will walks towards me. *Will has a huge crush on you although he knew about you and Jack being a thing*
  You stared at him, he stares at you, either one say anything, just silent. Suddenly, Will grabbed your face with his palm and kissed you passionately, you're caught off guard,then you tried to push him away but he's too strong so you can't move as he hugged you with one hand but it's more like strangling to you.
  Then, some footsteps approached and you heard it stop still behind you two and you reckoned that would be Jack because Will stopped dead immediately, you turned around and met the dead gaze from you guess it! Jack… you looked down and either of you made a noise as he grabbed your arm and dragged you into his cabin.
  Jack threw you on the bed and he closed the door behind and you felt guilty about all that things just happened few minutes ago but still no one talks.
   Few seconds of uncomfortable silence, he broke the tense "what was that y/n !!", your head down, you remained silent because you're too guilty but then Jack put his forehead on yours and you guys were inches apart, he lifted your head up, forcing you to look at him, you were just about to look up and meet his eyes, he placed his hand on your face and dragged you into a French kiss...
  He pulls away for air and so did you, you tried to speak up but he interrupted again by pulling you in a deeper French kiss and the two of you laid on the bed and you felt his hand running through your hair and you run yours through his clothes then he stopped but did not pull away, you pulled out from the kiss and sat up and faced him, he stared at the bed for a few seconds and he faced you with watery brown eyes and your heart sinks, "I didn't meant to kiss Will, he forced him into that kiss and he's too strong, I can't push him away, I'm sorry!", he kept staring at you, you continued "I understand if you hate me now, I'll just leave the Black Pearl if you want. "
  He kept quiet and you started walking towards the door, thinking that he might wants some alone time, then you heard him mumble but it's loud enough for you, "I... y/n don't leave the ship, stay here... with me… ", you froze and turned around and looked at him with a smirk on your face, "hey y/n?, how do you feel about our relationship? ", Jack asked as he reached your hand and sat you on the bed beside him, "I dunno but all I know is that I love you very very much... " you replied holding his hand.
  He pulls his hand away from yours and whispered "I want you to say it in front of the crew, let them know that you're mine. ", you watched as he walked out of the cabin with the door opened, you chased after him to the main deck and yelled so loud that even sailors from the other ship can hear you "Jack Sparrow!I love you with all my heart!" , he turned around with a grin on his face as he slowly walks towards you and he dragged you into a French kiss and his hands on your neck as you put your hands on his face.
  The crew claps and screams joyfully, their so happy for you guys, now even Will have to admit that Jack and you are better than him being with you.
  "We're celebrating this at Tortuga!" cried Mr. Gibbs in the claps and cheers~