ch.4

*Imagine that Jack and you are captured by Hector, he wants the two of you to read a map for him and his crew and stuff happened*
  Your POV
  I was waken by a pirate who threw a bucket of freezing cold water on me and Jack, wait? Jack?! I turned my head and so did Jack, we stared at each other confused. Wait? Hector?! "what the fuck is going on? ", I yelled at Hector and I gaze at Jack again, Jack replied "I don't have the slightest idea, my dear ", we both stared at Hector angrily.
  Hector put his hand on my face and caresses my cheek with his thumb, "Don't look at me like that, I just need you to read a map for me, that's all and well Jack... he grabbed your waist as my crewman was about to bring you to me so we took the two of you together. " , I gazed at Jack and he just smirk.

  Hector looked at his crew and nodded at them, the pirates let go of us and pulled out their swords to pointed at us forcing us to go inside the Captain cabin, we slowly walked into the cabin without tripping over anything and get stabbed by any swords.
  Hector took out a map and placed it on the table then he sat us down, "study this map for me then I'll let you go free,y/n. ", I commented " and Jack too, he must go free with me. ", Hector nodded and walked out of the cabin with the door closed.
  Jack walked towards the door and locked it as I began to study the map, we planned on lining out the perfect way to get to the destination without bumping into any rocks or any other ships but I stuck and can't figure where does this map leads to, "How do you?FUCK! Arrrr! " I threw my head back and growl, Jack walked behind me and slipped his arms around my waist and whispered into the right side of my ear "Haha it's really easy, I'll demonstrate for you, just relax, love." , he smirked "Damn it Jack you knew perfectly well what I mean! ", I mumbled as he laid me down on the table.
  He started to take off my clothes and I just laid there and let him, he seems pleased so he started to kiss me on the neck gently, he took off his shirt and his effects at the same time. I moan softly into his ears as he runs his hands through my body, "damn it Jack, we should be studying the ma-p... ", Jack cut me off " you're the one who asked me... how do you fuck~ ", he emphasized the words at the end of the sentence. I blushed and rolled my eyes.
  Okay... I'm not telling ya nothing more, well we made love, that's all!Bye-yo!!😏😏
~One and half hours later~
  Hector's POV
  I knocked on the cabin door and I heard y/n, "Can we have more time, please? this map is really hard too read… " she replied, "talk your time but don't take it too long! we still need to know where does that map leads to! ", I yelled and walked away.
  Jack POV
  "Damn it Barbosa! ", I cursed in my head as y/n pulls away from me as she requested for more time to study the map and she started to get in dress, I got dressed too and saw y/n studying  the map again, I hugged her from behind and whispered "This isn't over, y/n, I'll get back to you~ ", she blushed and turned to push me away but I quickly kiss her passionately, she froze and I pulled away and smirked handsomely at her and I walked towards the door and unlocked it as y/n shouted "Jack! I got it! I figured this map out! " she held up the map for me to see, I walked towards her.
  Barbossa rushed in and grabbed the map from her and started to read it, few minutes later, he ran to the main deck and the ship started to sail.
  Y/n asked me worriedly "when are going free? ", I pulled her into a kiss and replied "soon, my love,soon " She nodded and we walked out the cabin and towards Barbossa, he took a quick look at us, "oh right, I am a man to my words, I shall let you two go free. " with that his crewman grabbed us and threw us on a tiny boat and dropped the boat on the sea and y/n hugged me tightly as we watched their ship sailed away.