Love

There had been a time in Mo Yuans Mortal life, when he thought that love was something that meant marriage, work, and then family

There had been a time in Mo Yuans Mortal life, when he thought that love was something that meant marriage, work, and then family.  And if you were lucky enough, you got to enjoy the fruits of your labour in your twilight years before you died.  The idea seemed far too fragile and somewhat superficial.  After all being born to work over half ones entire life away to merely die in the end for a wife you will not remember after death, seemed such a waste of life,  and so he never actively sought out that one comapnion he would gladly share his accumulated knowledge and wealth with only to leave it all behind to children who would follow his same meaningless footsteps and all for the same end.

That had been the thoughts of a much younger Mortal Mo Yuan, a man who'd had his share of women, had learned all there was to know of physical pleasure and how to let them down gently when he was done.  Only now in the arms of a woman that he had not given up his entire life to just so that she could continue on without him, but he was now no longer willing to live another second without her.

Their kisses were unhurried, gentle and immensely pleasurable, and for a time he was happy just being back in her arms and loving her all over again.  But there were memories erupting as her arms tightened about his waist and her hips began a slow grind into his groin which was growing harder and more painful by the second.

Memories of a little girl with no patience what so ever and it seemed as if she had kept this typical trait that she had been known for, because he soon found himself losing his clothing piece by piece.  Her breath was thick against his tongue, and the lingering taste of coffee tingled on his lips, but underlining it was a subtle floral aroma that not only seemed to belong to her every pore, but she was exhaling it onto his lips.

Her breath was sweet and for a moment longer, he allowed her to divulge him of his clothes while he lost himself to a taste that was becoming more and more familiar by the second.  She could not know it, but her lips were dragging more and more memories up from the depths of his soul, which were playing out in his mind.  Fragments like a jigsaw puzzle were being slotted into place and filling large gaps of an almost complete lifetime with this woman.

He knew for a fact, that when that day was over, he would not be letting her down gently, and nor would he allow her to continue on her way without him, not now that these fragmented pieces also carried enormous feelings of that elusive yet ovewhelming sensation he had once deemed frivilous.  

Love.  It was both a blessing and a curse, he thought to himself as her own clothing gave way.  And never was it more prominent as it was then.  He loved her, unconditionally, every part of his Mortal being was not only remembering that love, but he could literally feel it like a painful arrow to his heart.  And though he did feel blessed, he couldnt help but also feel the curse that had perhaps been the reason why they were all there now.  And in the center of it all was little A Li, a child that he loved without restraint or pretence, and regardless of how the child felt about him.  This was something that he knew might take many years to overcome, but he was willing to do what he could to ensure the transition was as painless as possible.