First

"What do you see when you look at me?
Don't cover my scars, let them bleed!"
-Rehab, Machine Gun Kelly

Actually, I don't know if MGK meant these lines how I think they're meant, but I love the meaning I made up, so I wanted it to share...

He's asking what we see when we look at him and that's probably a white man with a lot of tattoos, who is going to be 30 next year.

But when I see a picture of him I see one of the biggest Inspirations in my Life, In love him as a Person, as an Artist and his Music is my own little world.

So the first thing is that not everyone sees the same in a Person!

The second thing is that we probably only see the outside of him, we cant look at his inside, how well, bad, good his mental health is we can't see!

When we cover someone's scars or just can't see them we always see the things people around us are wearing, saying, doing... but there is an inside.

Maybe we don't like the things we see, maybe we do, maybe we think they're perfect, but most of the time we only see the outside!

What would happen if everyone could see our inside, our flaws, our imperfections, the things we normally don't show?

Personally, I have exactly one Person who these things about me!

If everyone would see your scars bleeding ( I actually have some on my arm), maybe there would be more People caring a lot about you, love you the way you are, love your real personality...!

Maybe our whole life would be different...!

What I'm trying to say is not that you should walk around and tell everyone, stuff about your life they probably shouldn't hear, its that we sometimes have to see life from a different point of view and that its important that you can open up to at least one person.

Quite Short but there will be more
Thanks for reading❤️