Second

Love who you wanna
Don't give a damn it's a man or a woman
-Strip, Little Mix ft. Sharaya J

To don't give a damn about something is usually quite hard I think.
We always want to be loved, respected, liked from everyone and everybody but I don't think that's what is defining a role model! A role model is someone who doesn't give a damn about other the thoughts of others.

In my opinion, it's sometimes really hard to not care about other peoples opinions, but you should never be ashamed of your sexuality or gender.
The Little Mix Girls are absolute role models for me, just look the in'a'seashell campaign from Leigh-Anne, the naked shoot (pic at the top) or at the Lyrics of Strip, Power, or Secret Love Song. Especially that Perrie opens up about her Anxiety, just to help people going through that makes her to an absolute Angel for me!

I could have taken every single Lyric from that amazing song but I've chosen that one because I think there shouldn't be anyone attacking you for the people you love.
I can't understand that there are still some countries in this century which think thts its a crime to LOVE! Whoever is on your side, just make sure that you're happy and feel good and safe with it!

Second chapter...
Thanks for reading❤️
More Little Mix?