Third

‪The sun goes down and it comes back up‬
‪The world it turns no matter what‬

if it all goes wrong
Darling, just hold on
-Just hold on, Steve Aoki ft. Louis Tomlinson

Louis Tomlinson is one of the one direction guys and personally I love them. But especially these Lyrics and the story behind them mean sooo much for me.
Let me tell you the story...

When one direction we're asked: "who is the momma boy?", they all answered with "Louis". Not only in one interview. He was really close to his mom. After going solo this was one of the songs he released.

Shortly after the song was released his mom lost the fight against Leukemia and died at 43. 3 days after that Louis had a performance with this song on the X-Factor UK (where 1D was formed).
During the performance he almost started crying and when Simon Cowell told him how proud he looked up to the sky.

The lyrics changed there meaning, fight on when everything (seems) to go wrong. You are strong enough, you can do it. Louis really proved it.

But you once told me, "Don't give up
You can do it day by day"
-Two of us, Louis Tomlinson

The last song Louis released (Two of us) was about the death of his mother Johannah Deakin as I told you. She left behind her children: Louis, Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe, Daisy, Doris and Ernest.
The reason I'm telling you that is that the story goes on.

The song released on the 7th March. 6 days after that his little sister Félicite Tomlinson died at the age of 18.

When Louis finally got the Power to speak out about the death of his mother, his sister died

When Louis finally got the Power to speak out about the death of his mother, his sister died. I don't know how you can fight on/move on with your life after you lost two humans who were that close to you. I admire this family so much. They showed me that you can hold on after everything went wrong.
When I heard the news back in March I cried. Nobody deserves that!
My love to everyone out there who lost somebody close to their life! ♡

Third one...
Thanks for reading. ❤️
Sorry that it took me so long.
If you find any mistakes please tell me.