A Love Trial (Part One)

Phoenix was in the courtroom, waiting for the people who watched the trial to clear out. Miles gave a small grunt, annoyed that he had lost yet another trial. As he got up from his stand, Phoenix glanced over at the man in the red coat, walking over to him.
"Edgeworth~" Phoenix called to him.
Miles turned around. "Do you need something, Wright?" he asked impatiently. He wanted to go home, stressed from losing another case.
"What's wrong? You bummed about losing?" Wright grinned, resulting in a small groan from Edgeworth. Phoenix knew he was right.
Edgeworth looked away from Wright. "If you're only going to make fun, I'll be going now." Miles said, turning around and starting to walk away again.
"Hold on a moment! That's not what I called you for. Actually, I wanted to tell you how amazing you were today." said the defense attorney, walking behind Edgeworth and wrapping his arms around the man's shoulders.
Edgeworth came to a halt, blushing slightly at the action and taking in the warmth of Wright's arms. He was annoyed by the man touching him, but he didn't want Wright to let go. "Is... Is that so?"
Phoenix chuckled at his friend's expression, finding it hilarious how flustered he seemed. "Yeah, you did really good." He started. "The evidence you collected was really solid, too." Phoenix started snaking his hands down Edgeworth's torso.
Edgeworth instinctively grabbed Wright's arm. His grip was tight, but, almost immediately, it softened, and his hand left the other's arm. "Wright... What are you doing?" Miles asked. Obviously, he knew what his friend was doing. But he wanted Phoenix to confirm his thoughts.
The man only grinned as he continued to slide his hands down to Edgeworth's pants, stopping at his waistline. He was rewarded with a gulp fron his flustered friend.
Still behind Miles, Phoenix lowered his head to Miles' neck. He started to suck and bite at the prosecutor's neck, leaving dark marks and drawing a bit of blood, as well.

Edgeworth, before he could stop himself, gave a quick, low, quiet moan.

At this, Phoenix left the man's neck, unable to hold in his laughter. He seemed to enjoy hearing his friend in such a soft and helpless-looking state.
Edgeworth blushed, realizing the lewd noise that had fled from his mouth. His face now wore an embarrassed and bashful expression.
Wright, calming down from all of his laughter, placed his head on Edgeworth's right shoulder with his hands brushing up and down his friend's hips. "You know, you really are adorable, Miles." Wright smiled at the shorter man.
Still grinning, Phoenix slipped one hand down the front of Miles' pants. He used his other hand to go up Edgeworth's white shirt and black vest.
"Stop it, Phoenix..." Edgeworth quietly protested, though he didn't stop the other man. On the contrary, he actually wanted him to continue toying with him. But he was too nervous about the situation. This was something he wasn't use to. He wasn't familiar with the amount of attention he was getting, or how touchy Phoenix was being with him. But he was mostly unfamiliar with the odd feeling of tightness in his pants...
"Oh? But you look as if you like it~" Phoenix said with a teasing tone. He palmed Edgeworth's bulge through his boxers. He heard the mix of soft pants, gasps and quiet, suppressed moans as Edgeworth tried to muffle the noises he had been making with his sleeve.

He wasn't used to this either.