𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

Another warning for those of you who can't read: this book is GAY, very very homosexual. And Ruby has a vagina, and a fat one at that :). BOOM.

With that being said, please click off now if this isn't your cup of tea.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

OMNISCIENT─── ・ 。゚☆: *

OMNISCIENT
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Tu coño es tan bonito, mi amor." Spooky mumbled into Ruby's inner thighs, which were covered in his own self lubricant, growing dangerously close to the boy's pussy. Ruby's thighs had a slight tremble to them, involuntarily closing in on Spooky's head as he peppered wet, sloppy kisses all over the younger boys thighs and slick pussy lips. Spooky licked long stripes against Ruby's bikini line area and periodically ran the tip of his tongue over the boy's slit, breath fanning over his pulsating core, sending chills through his small body as he teased him.

"Sólo para ti, papi. Es todo tuyo, sólo tuyo." a hand resting on top of his older lovers bald head, Ruby's eyes were hooded and drunken with lust, so overwhelmed with different emotions that he was allowing anything to slip out of his parted lips. It was like he was on a high, and Spooky was his drug.

If you asked the pair how they felt about each other a few months ago, you probably wouldn't have gotten the same answer as you would today. It was no secret that Spooky thought his little brothers friends were annoying, and sometimes he even went out of his way to mess with them, which is why Ruby was the main one that couldn't stand him. Spooky would always find himself messing with Ruby the most, and maybe it was because he secretly always had a thing for the boy that he would never admit to for...personal reasons, and the fact that their difference in age was a whole four years. Spooky didn't need an extra reason for the police to target him, and he definitely didn't want to go back to prison.

Before the shooting that left Ruby severely depressed and permanently scarred for life, him and Spooky probably would have thought you were crazy if you tried to tell them that they'd end up where they are today, together, and in love. Ruby didn't know if it was the thrill he got from being with the dangerous older man, the way he never hesitated to go out of his way to please him in every way possible, or if it was Spooky's charm and the excessive amount of love and compliments that he showered him in daily with that had teen swooned by the other man, whom made his knees weak and his panties wet. If it was one thing that Ruby did know, it was that he loved Spooky, and would be forever grateful to him for taking him under his wing, showing him that he wasn't alone, and being there for him in ways that he never imagined. After the incident, Ruby didn't know that he was capable of being loved, or loving, and Spooky changed it all.