𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄. (𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎.)

Here's a fun game: take a shot every time I repeat a word :)

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

❛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ. ❜

OMNISCIENT─── ・ 。゚☆: *

OMNISCIENT
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Ruby froze, his heart speeding up and dropping to his ass. He started to feel lightheaded, and was sure he was gonna pass out. He didn't have anything to say, but then again, there was really nothing he could say in this moment. These were one of these times where you wished you could just disappear, and Ruby would be lying if he said he hadn't thought twice about running out of Spooky's room and all the way back home, half naked and all. There was no coming back from this one, his secret was officially out. Of course he could lie, but the proof was right there. It was too late.

"Y-Y-Yes." Ruby stammered, his voice low and face full of shame, a deep blush covering his cheeks. He was certain that Spooky was now disgusted by him, thinking that he was some mutated freak. But boy, was he in for a surprise.

Spooky's eyes were still fixed on Ruby's unique anatomy, almost salivating at the mouth as obscene thoughts about the underaged boy ran through his mind for the second time in the past twenty four hours. It was at this moment that he realized that he wanted to be with Ruby once and for all. He couldn't ignore it any longer, nor could he put a pause on his out of pocket thoughts. His mind was racing, thinking of how it looked, how it smelled, how it felt, how it tasted. He wanted to know if it was the same as a girls, and he was determined to figure it out, mouth watering at the thought of what was between Ruby's legs. Spooky was more than intrigued, and although Ruby was feeling self conscious, it turned Spooky on even more. He thought it was beyond sexy, and even though he hasn't seen it, he felt like it fit Ruby very well.

"Take your panties off." Spooky spoke in a rough, authoritative, and somewhat seductive voice, which dripped in lust and desire. Ruby was caught off guard, but of course, he obliged. Spooky watched an anxious Ruby through his hooded eyes, the sides of his mouth curling into a smirk as Ruby reluctantly tugged on his panties. "wait-" Spooky walked over to his bed and sat down, grabbing the blunt and lighter that sat on his nightstand before positioning himself against his headboard. He wanted to get comfortable.

"Now take 'em off." this may have been wrong, but Spooky didn't care. He wanted a full-on show, and that's what Ruby was going to give him. He didn't exactly wanna do it, but he felt as if he had no choice, afraid of what Spooky might do if he didn't. Honestly, he was just glad that Spooky didn't trip out. He definitely was prepared to receive a negative reaction, and would've expected for Spooky to have kicked him out by now, and that's why the small boy was taken back by the sexual longing in his eyes. It wasn't supposed to go this way, this was wrong...wasn't it? After all, Ruby was only fifteen, and Spooky was pushing twenty one, not to mention that Ruby was playing a real dangerous game by getting involved with his best friends brother, a Santos, and probably one of the most feared people in LA.

Ruby's mind was telling him to get out of there and to never look back, but his soaked core was screaming otherwise. He never found himself being attracted to Spooky, though he was a very handsome man, Ruby was more terrified of him than anything, so he was confused as to why he was feeling all these things for him now. It possibly could have been the way the older man looked at him, the way he spoke to him, but lately it had been making him feel...things, things that he's never really felt before. Even a blind man could see the strong tension between the two. It has been building up all day, and maybe this was the climax.

Ruby walked closer to Spooky's bed and stopped right in front of it, his steps slow and hesitant. Without uttering another word, he hooked his fingers inside of his panties and began to slide them down his thighs, letting them drop to the floor. Next, stepped out of them, avoiding eye contact with Spooky the whole time. He felt his heart speed up once his panties hit the floor, knowing that there was no going back now. He was fully exposed and vulnerable, leaving Spooky to do whatever he wanted to do to him.

Even though Ruby wasn't looking, he could feel Spooky's eyes wandering all over his naked body, making him even more jittery. Spooky took his sweet time admiring Ruby's body, soaking in the moment. Everything about Ruby was perfect. He was beautiful, especially when naked, not one flaw in sight.

With a hand on his dick, Spooky took a pull from the blunt he held in his hands. Relieving his lungs of the thick smoke, a mischievous smirk spread upon his lips. "Let me see you touch yourself."

Ruby finally looked up, his eyes meeting with Spooky's, who was staring at Ruby like he was full course meal that he wanted nothing more than to devour. Letting out a shaky breath, briefly closing his eyes and saying a quick prayer before crawling onto the bed. Directly in front of Spooky on the opposite end of the bed, he sat back on his elbows, cocking his legs up. He spread his legs, showcasing his pink, pulsating flower. His pussy and thighs were coated in his sweet nectar, the whole area shinning as if it had been covered in gloss.

Spooky let out a low grunt, biting his lip as he was exposed to Ruby's core. It was perfect, shaved just how he liked it, not a razor bump in sight, Ruby's insides a bumble gum pink and lips plump enough for him to suck on. Spooky inhaled the herb once more, observing Ruby through his low, hooded eyes. Eyes never leaving Spooky, the boy took a finger and ran it down his slit, letting out a shaky gasp and throwing his head back when he finger came in contact with his essence. Rubbing and pinching his nipples with his free hand, Ruby continued this lotion, his finger tip ghosting over his swollen clit every once in a while. His breathing was heavy and moderate, airy moans and whimpers parting his lips.

"Déjame verte estirar esa mierda."

Ruby obeyed, immediately sticking not one, but two fingers inside him, never breaking eye contact with Spooky. "Sp-Spooky," he gasped brokenly, jerking upwards a little. His face twisted in pleasure and high pitched moans spewed from his lips as he pleased himself, wildly fucking himself on his fingers, chasing and losing himself in the all too familiar feeling of euphoria. Ruby definitely wasn't a stranger to pleasuring himself, it just wasn't something he did often. In fact, it had been so long that he forgot how good it felt, and now he didn't wanna stop.

Twisted his fingers inside of him, Ruby worked his fingers faster, feeling his orgasm approaching. "Oh fuck-fuck, fuck, fuck!" he cried, back arched off the bed and movements greedy and desperate.

Before reaching his peak, Spooky grabbed Ruby's wrist, slowing down and eventually stopping his thrusts altogether. "I wanna eat you, mi amor."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

I doubt any of this makes sense, I've been this writing all day and I'm TIDE, plus I got lazy in the end cause it's late :(

Final part coming tomorrow, or Sunday at the latest. I'm aware that this was barely anything, but I'll definitely be making up for that next chapter.

Unedited.