New Beginning

Ksenia P.O.V

 I was going to go crazy! I couldn't stand being couped up anymore. I plopped down on my bed with a sigh. Ever since the big fight at school last year I have been forced to be home schooled. Dad and Alex said it was for my safety! What the hell? My brother worried about my safety. Then why had he been having me run errands for his 'business'. 

I couldn't help but smirk. Maybe because many knew better then to mess with Lady Wolfe. My brother made sure of that.

 My brother made sure of that

Oh! How rude of me. I'm Ksenia Wolf or Kenzie, youngest child of Stephan Wolfe owner of Wolfe Industries. My father owns tones of things such as casinos, hotels, restaurants, and the like. And I am the little sister to Alexander Wolfe otherwise known as 'Alexander the Great'. Yeah, my brother is head of the Legends, aka mob boss. How fun for me!

Alex is 15 years older than me, and he made sure as soon as I began to walk, I began to train. I've lost count on the different fighting styles I have learned. Now let me tell you more about me. I'm 5'6 and I have medium length black hair and stormy blue eyes. Many have said I have beautiful eyes. I am thankful for them because they are my mothers.

My train of though was interrupted by my phone ringing. Picking it up I smiled at who was calling. Answering I switched to Korean.

"Jan Di!"

"Uijamae! How are you?"

"I'm good what about you?"

"I'm in trouble."

"What happened?"

"Remember me telling you about the boy I saved."

"Yes."

" Well, the owner of the school decided to send me there. I start Monday."

"That's good isn't it. Shinhwa High School will give you a lot of opportunities."

"I'm scared Kenzie I'll be alone. No Ga-Eul no friends."

I had a sudden idea. "Maybe you can."

"What?"

" I'm in the same grade how about I finish off my high school with you."

"Really?"

"Of course. I miss you and the family as well as Korea."

"Will your father......"

"He will. Get ready uijamae  I'll be there with you for Monday."

"Thank you."

"See you soon." After hanging up I got up and headed to my brother's office where I knew he and dad was after knocking I waited to be told to come in.

"Kenzie what can we do for you?"

I looked from Alex to Dad. "I don't want to be home schooled anymore. I know your worry about me in these schools so how about a compromise."

Dad looked up. "Like what?"

"A school in another country."

Alex dropped his pen. "What?"

"Remember Geun Jan Di?"

"Yes! She is like a sister to me as well."

"Well, she will be starting Shinhwa High. She is nervous about being alone. What if I wen with her."

Alex looked to dad before nodding. Dad sighed. "I hate you being on your own so about another compromise."

That worried me "What?"

"Stay at your brother's place an have Beck, and Mitchell as your head of security."

"Security?"

Alex smirked. "Your my sister let us look after you a little."

 I bit my lip thinking a moment before nodding. "Agreed. Now if you 'll excuse me I'm going to start packing."

"You'll be taking my jest so take everything you need."

"Thanks Dad! Thanks Alex!" I gave them a kiss before running to my room.

Alexander P.O.V

 I watched as my sister ran out excited to go be with her Uijamae. There was something about Jan-Di that was so warm to be around her.

"She's excited."

"Yes. Now to get everything ready."

"Beck and Mitchel will be good."

"You know those to think of her as a sister an would defend her as such. I'll make calls an get the house ready, not to mention a full guard."

"Alex do you not have an ally in Korea?"

"Il Shil Hwen? Your right they'd be close in case of trouble." Turning in my chair I pushed a series of buttons an the screen behind my desk lite up  sending the video call.

It didn't take long for the other lie to be picked up. I switched to Korean. "Sang! How are you?"

"Alex! I am good how about you?"

"Good! An that boy of yours Woo-BIn?"

"Getting like his pa everyday."

I chuckled. "Listen old friend I called to ask a favor."

Song stiffened. "Something wrong?"

"Hopefully not. My sister Ksenia is moving to Korea to be close to a friend and finish high school. MY favor is if something should happen I would like to be able to count o you as help."

"Of course. Where will she be attending school?"

Shinhwa Academy."

"Woo-Bin goes there I tell him to keep an eye on her."

"Please no. Ksenia wants a fresh start. If trouble arises then he can know but for now keep ehr identity a secret."

"I'll do as you ask. If I may ask, what kind of trouble could happen?"

I sighed. "The Callahan's."

Song growled, "Bastards!"

"Well Luthur Callahan's boy is determined to make my sister him. Even when she turned him down he became," I growled," Physical." I took a deep breath to calm down. " He could have killed her but her friend saved her. Now he is set on making her his wife."

Song growled. "If the bastard shows up here, we'll tear him apart."

"Thanks old friend."

"Have a good one Alex." With that the call ended. I looked back at dad who had his head in his hands.

"Dad?"

"I'm fine. It's just settling in my little girl will be a ocean away."

I chuckled patting him on the back. "She's not so little anymore and she is tougher than both of us."

Dad chuckled before giving me a big hug then leaving. Sitting back down I picked up the phone and made the calls needed to get the Korean home base ready for Kenzie.

Uijamae (Soul sister) you'll see Jan-di and Kenzi use this a lot.)

(I know I am late to the show. Boys over Flowers came out in 2009 but I can see I discovered it in the last 2 weeks and have done nothing but watch it over and over again. I have the story and the whole idea.  You follow 3 of the F4 through the show but I wanted to add more for a certain Mafia son.... Woo-Bin)