Seeking Help!

Ksenia P.O.V

I leaned against the back of the couch with a sigh. My brother had taken, Segi, Beck, and Mitchell to go handle some business an they expect me to sit at home. My phone ringing caught my attention. I answered.

"Hello."

"Kenz?" I could tell something was wrong right off the bat.

"Jan-di what is it?"

She proceeded to tell me everything. The more she talked the more angry I became. I wanted nothing more then to fo kill Jun-Pyo's mother. I felt my vision began to blur as a familiar chill moved up my spin.I clinched my fist. No the basilisk can't take over. I had flashes of the last time running through my mind.

"Kenzie!"

I took a deep breathe. "Jan-Di I'll call you back I have to do something."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'll be by later to talk more with you."

"Okay." After hanging up I took a deep breathe trying to fight the chill going up my spine. My eyes clouded again and I felt myself slipping. In the past I would just give in but now I fought it. I would no longer be a slave to my fears.

When my eyes cleared I was in my closet the basilisk's coat in hand. No! Maybe it would be wise to see professional help. Stuffing the jacket into a pack I ran out to my bike ignoring Diana's calls.

Hopping on I sped to the hospital. Parking I ran up to the fourth floor marked, Psychiatrics. Going to the desk I looked at the nurse who was flirting with a young doctor.

"Excuse me."

She seemed irritated. "Yes ma'am."

"I would like to have a word with your best psychiatrist."

The man looked me over with a creepy grin. "That would be me."

Hell No!"A female psychiatrist."

The nurse snirred. "That would be Dr. Oh Rijin."

"Where's her office?"

"You don't have an appointment. Come back." She looked to the doctor."So rude."

I was pissed! I pulled out my phone calling the one person who could help. I put the phone on speaker so they could hear.

"Yeah!"

"Gu Jun-Pyo! Is that any way to answer your sister's call." That got their attention.

"Kenzie! What can I do for you?"

"I could use your assistance."

"Anything for you sis."

"I'm at Shinhwa hospital, no I'm not hurt. I just want to talk to someone an I have two very rude employees stopping me."

"Aish! Who are they?"

I smirked at the now scared duo. "Dr. Park San-Joo and Nurse Lee Che-Yun."

Before Jun-Pyo could answer the nurse guested. "Last door on the right."

I began walking off. "Oh and Jun-Pyo run a check on Dr.Park as soon as I walked in he was learing at me after flirting and touching the nurse.

He growled. "I'll have them both fired."

"Thanks." I hung up before stopping at the door. I was about to knock when I heard something crash.

Pushing opened the door I saw a woman in a white coat wrestling with a tall man. Rushing in I yanked him off her before forcing him to his knees his arms locked behind him.