Lounge Talk

Ksenia P.O.V

I waved at Beck as he left before turning to see Jan Di trying to sneak toward the school. I chuckled before sneaking up behind her. "boo!"

Jan-Di jumped a mile high before turning to look at me her hand on her chest."Don't scare me."

"What are you doing?"

"You saw what I did yesterday. Jun-Pyo will probably have the school kill me."

I chuckled. "No he won't."

"How do you know?"

"Because he knows if he messes with you again I start breaking bones. An that threat will be for anyone who think they can hurt my sister."

"Thanks Kenz. I always feel better after talking with you."

"What are sisters for." I noticed Woo-Bin, and Yi-Jung standing near the main hall on their phones. When they noticed me they waved. I turned to Jan-Di. "I hate to ask but will you be okay if I went to hang out with someone for a bit."

When she noticed my slight blush she smiled. "Did you meet someone."

"Jan-Di! It's just as friends."

She pushed me with a chuckle. "Were sisters not Siamese twins go and have fun."

I gave her a quick hug saying I'll see her later before shifting the backpack on my shoulder heading toward the Main Hall.

"Morning guys."

Yi-Jung smiled. "Kenzie!" He looked me over. "I see you still refuse the uniform."

"Damn straight."

Woo-Bin looked me over

Woo-Bin looked me over. "Looks good."

I chuckled. "Don't tell me you guys are making the "F4" entrance?"  That had them both chuckling.

A yelp caught my attention, turning I saw 4 guys in suit take off after a running Jan-Di. "Jan-Di!" I dropped my bag intending to take off after them when I felt strong arms wrapped around me. "Let me go!"

Woo-Bin tightened his hold grabbing my wrists as I tried to break his hold. "Calm down."

"Calm down? There are some idiots chasing my sister. Let me go!"

He just tightened his hold pulling me against his chest. "Those are Jun-Pyo's guards. They are here to escort Jan-Di to Jun-Pyo's house."

I fought harder. "Great so he is having her delivered for slaughter."

"No. If you calm down we'll tell you what he just told us."

I stopped fighting and turning my head looking at Woo-Bin. "Then what is going on?"

"Jun-Pyo just told us he was having her taken to his home so he could apologize."

That took my by surprise and I was sure if Woo-Bin wasn't holding me I would fall in shock. "What?"