Chapter 1

Isabella P.O.V

I was at the top of a hill thinking to myself 'is there any other hybrids like me' when I accidentally said "I wonder why I don't see any hybrids" just as I said that our alpha came up behind me and said "don't worry about it so much,I think it's pretty cool"
Startled I bowed my head in respect and said "oh alpha I didn't see you there"

He just stared at me and chuckled "you don't have to call me that you can call me Alex" he looked at me so lovingly and when I finally looked into his eyes my wolf yelled 'mate'

I instantly knew that he was my mate and he knew it to, that is until Nancy a panther that was with in protection of our pack came up to my mate and hugged him. My wolf just got full control and said "GET OFF MY MATE" she was startled for a second but then quickly hugged him again. He didn't pull away because he was to busy admiring my wolfs voice.

I then said in the scariest voice I could "start shifting and run" she looked terrified and i smiled at that. She started shifting seconds later and I shifted after she took off. I shifted into my wolf knowing that I would be faster in wolf form than in panther form

I started chasing after her until I was hot on her tail, I lunged at her and bit her tail making her bleed. Before I could do much more Alex tackled me to the floor telling me to calm down. I growled and snapped at him that when he yelled " Bella stop it" for some reason this got me mad and I yelled back " that's not my name!" I could tell this upset his pride when he yelled "WATCH HOW YOU TALK TO ME IM STILL YOUR ALPHA!" At this point I didn't care anymore and said "make me stupid alpha"

Alex P.O.V.

When she called me a stupid alpha I had enough, it was time to make my little mate know who's boss but I still kept my cool. I just told Nancy to call the twins and go to the pack doctor, I was in wolf form and was pushed of by my mate she was slightly bigger than me because she was a hybrid.

I tried to calm her dow but she just got angrier, I kinda liked this jealous side of her not to mention that her wolf was stunning. The twins quickly arrived, just in time too I did not want to harm my mate if she tried to fight me. The twins were the only wolves I knew that have a special ability, and that was to make people unconscious. " knock her out guys" I ordered and they did exactly that.

Before my mate passed out she said " I....will kill....you"  I quickly caught her in my arms not letting her touch the floor. I then used my werewolf speed to go to a secret cave.

Isabella P.O.V.

When I woke up I was tied to a chair and I saw Alex in the corner watching me "good your finally up"

Cliff hanger guys please don't hate me- I will update whenever I can I hope you enjoyed please leave a comment on what you would like to read next