Chapter 2

I was in a dark cave that I didn't recognize, when I tried to get up I realized that my hands were tied with chains. "Alex this isn't funny" I said struggling to free myself "stop trying to get them off it won't work" he said getting closer. I spat on him making him very angry "your going to regret that"

He was walking over to a shelf and started picking something out, he then tied it to my mouth I couldn't talk with the mouth gag on. "Mmbbbmnnn" was all I could get out "shhh, kitten" I hated that name so I started screaming hoping someone would hear me.

He grabbed my face and spat "shut up" I took this chance and kick him with all my strength making him fall to the floor.

Alex P.O.V.

I got furious when she kicked so I slapped her and said "that's it" I quickly ripped of her clothes leaving her in tears as I trailed kisses down her neck. She was squirming under me so I untied her gag and untied her from the chair, before she could try anything I flipped her around and started spanking her making her whimper.

"Count each on and thank me for them"  she nodded I was going to make her wish she had never disrespected me, "20 with my hand, 30 with the flogger, and 40 with the paddle" she looked surprised when I said that but nodded anyway.

"Good girl" I said before coming down hard on her ass, "one thank you sir" she kept counting until we got to twenty she was in tears begging me to stop there, but she had been bad so she needed a proper punishment.

I grabbed the flogger and brought it down hard leaving red lines where it had hit, "Please I beg you stop it hurts, mate please" it pleased me when she called me her mate but she had still not learned her lesson so I said "you didn't count, we could always start again if you can't remember how to count"

"No sorry please don't start over" after she said that I quickly came down with the flogger harder than before making it harder for her to count. "Please master no more!" She cried out trying to cover her dark red ass.

I had an idea so I flipped her over so she was now laying on her ass making her yelp in pain, I tied her ankles to her arms so her wet pussy was now in perfect display.

She was embarrassed, but without wasting time I grabbed a small thin paddle and started spanking her pussy hard and fast going over 40. She was screaming in pain but there was pleasure in her voice to, she was still my mate so I decided to stop there and leave her tied.

I came back I couple minutes later with some ice and lotion.

Isabella P.O.V.

He left me there tied and I was in so much pain but I kinda liked it, not to long after he left he came back with ice and lotion.
He untied me and started rubbing the cold lotion on my sore probably bruised ass, "I'm sorry, I will never disrespect you again" I said laying on his lap. He then grabbed my leg and started rubbing the ice on my pussy making me moan lightly, he groaned but quickly composed himself

"God baby keep that up and I will lose it" as much as the punishment hurt it felt good to. He kissed me gently sending tingles throughout my whole body as the kiss got deeper and more passionate.

I wanted him to mark me, to make me his I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that my wolf had taken control. She was showing her neck to him as a signal, but when he shook his head no even tho we could he really wanted to as well, my wolf decided to tease him.

"Please daddy" she said instantly making him lose control over his wolf who quickly jumped on us, she then showed her neck again and he looked at us caring and said "are you sure, it will hurt" at this point she didn't care if it would hurt she just fully exposed her neck as a response.

He made his way to our neck kissing and licking it as he scraped it gently with his growing canines. This felt so good, but then suddenly he bit into our neck causing pain to surge through our body as it quickly turned to pleasure.

Before we could do anything else he got of me allowing me to sit, he knew it was my turn to mark him.
I sat on his lap gently placing kisses until I found his spot, i sucked and kissed it then bit him as gently as possible knowing that it hurt.

It quickly turned into pleasure as our mouths met kissing passionately, when we were done with our little make out session I got up and pulled out my phone and putting the camera on so I could se my mark.

It was beautiful it was a white wolf and a dark black wolf it described us completely

I looked at it lovingly then ran over to him and gave him a hug almost falling in the process