Pies, not cupcakes

Twilight: we're back

Pinkie: Yes. After watching a horror movie called Mlp cupcakes, I've decided to retire from My Little Pony FOREVER 

Apple jack: Are you actually gonna do that?

Pinkie: of course not silly.

Rainbow: So what are the truths or dares?

Twilight: We guy plenty.

Rarity: Hopefully not for me

Flutter shy: Who are they for?

Twilight: They're for All of us actually 

Rainbow: yes!!!!

Twilight: The truth for all of us is from 

It says to rate the young 6 and explain why you rated each member the number you gave them.

Pinkie: I'll start. I rate Yona 10, Smolder, 10, Sandbar, 10, Gallus, 10, Silverstream, 10 and Ocellus 10. I gave them all 10 cause that are great students.

Rarity: Well I rate them all 10 too. They are all so kind , and a great example of friendship. 

Apple jack: To answer truthfully , I would rate them all 9. No ones perfect. I don't even rate myself 10. I would rate myself 8.

Rainbow: I rate them 20% cool

Twilight: that's not a rating

Rainbow: um. Yes it is

Twilight: ugh. Fine

Flutter shy: This may be harsh but, Yona is 9 cause she tends to sometimes break stuff Often, Smolder hides her true self( season 8, tea parties) and it's not acceptable so 8, Sandbar didn't tell us where the rest of the young 6 were at, so 8. Gallus doe sent pay attention in class and can be rude so I rate him 7. Ocellus is very smart and lays attention so I rate her 10, and Silverstream, 10 cause she is positive. Sorry If I was harsh. Forget about what I said. There all 10s. No ones flawless.

Twilight: Well As the princess of Friendship, I rate them all 10 because they are wonderful.

Pinkie: We have a dare and its from 

It's says that Applejack has to make Soarin pies. She has to keep on makin them.

Rainbow: I'll go get that pieboy 

Applejack: ok. I need to start making pies ya'll.

Pinkie: I'll help

Soarin: So you said free pies

Rainbow: yes. Come on

Soarin: I love free pies. 

Rainbow: yeah. Ok( in her mind thinks: pie boy. Why pies. Pies. I don't like pies still)

Soarin: PIEs!!!!!!

Rainbow: of course

Rainbow: of course. He runs to the pies.

Applejack: He's a fast eater. We need to make more pies, pinkie

Pinkie: on it 

Twilight: while Soarin keeps on eating more and more pies, 

 @Chibi8cake asked me a question . Is it true you have read every book in Equestria. Well, of course not. I haven't read the guide on how to take care of baby dragons. 

Flutter shy: ok

Rarity: how many pies has he eaten?

Applejack: 7

Pinkie: when will he get full?

Rainbow: never

Twilight: Thanks for the truths and dares

Rarity: Please ask us anything darlings 

Pinkie: Also thanks for reading 

Flutter shy: yay

Authors note:

Thanks for reading.  Almost at 300 reads. I'm amazed. You guys are all awesome.

Also remember that you can ask the mane 6 to do anything. Please keep the truths and dares coming. Bye.