Hallways and The Band

"Poppy?" I turned around and glared at Saylor, why is she bothering me?

"What Saylor?"

"What the hell is your problem? Gosh, look out the window!" I sighed and looked at the window. I smiled as I caught sight of Caroline and Zach. I chuckled at how he was playing with her hair while they sat on the bench together. I huffed and turned back to my work.

"Where's Bree and Tiffany?" Saylor asked. I shrugged, but turned around.

"You guys are coming to the party Friday night at my house right?" She nodded and clapped.

"Mind helping me set up?"

"Sure, are you gonna ask Caroline, Bree and Tif?" I nodded my head as the bell rang. I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door, I heard Saylor say wait so I stopped as she caught up. Bree and Tiffany walked over and we walked to our next class. As we walked down the hall, I gulped knowing what was down the next hall, linking arms with the girls we turned to corner.

"Help!" I heard a cry come from the middle of the hallway. I snapped my head toward it and saw a boy run his hand up a girls waist, WAIT THAT'S CAROLINE! The girls saw it at the same time as we ran toward her. We slowed down as Zach and the boys ran up to them and threw the boy off of her, he threw him against the wall and started punching him as we made our way to Caroline.

"Are you okay? What did he do? Oh my gosh!" We all rambled on, she silenced us and we all hugged her, I grabbed her and we scurried away as all the boys started to get involved in the fight.

"Let's just go to my house?" I asked, they all nodded and we exited the school through the back doors and headed over to my car.

"When are you gonna get your next dream car Poppy? Oh wait you have them all!" Bree scoffed, I glared at her and slipped into the drivers seat. Blasting the stereo we made our way to my place and I pressed the button for the gate to let us in, I parked by the house and walked up the steps letting the butlors open the door for us and take our bags.

"So do you wanna SING A LITTLE!?!?" I screamed now totally excited. They all nodded and I giggled and we raan down the hall to the practice room.

"Hyia guys! We're back!" I screamed at the instruments. Everybody shook their heads at me, and got situated.

"Ummm what are we gonna sing?" Saylor asked.  Bree whispered to Tiffany, who whispered to Saylor who whispered to me. I nodded and the everybody started.

"We are gonna sing Begin Again." She smiled.

*video of song on side, click it to hear the song playing :)*

"Took a deep breath in the mirror

He didn't like it when I wore high heels

But I do

Turned the lock and put my headphones on

He always said he didn't get this song

But I do, I do"

I smiled softly at the rythem and swayed my head to the beat as Saylor began to sing again.

"Walked in expecting you'd be late

But you got here early and you stand and wait

I walk to you

You pulled my chair out and helped me in

And you don't know how nice that is

But I do"

Saylor smiled and nodded her head toward Bree as she started to sing the next part.

"And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid

I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause he never did

I've been spending the last 8 months

Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end

But on a Wednesday in a cafe, I watched it begin again" Bree sang.

He said he never met one girl

Who had as many James Taylor records as you

But I do

We tell stories and you don't know why

I'm coming off a little shy

But I do

But you throw your head back laughing like a little kid

I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause he never did

I've been spending the last 8 months

Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end

But on a Wednesday in a cafe, I watched it begin again

"And we walked down the block to my car and I almost brought him up

But you start to talk about the movies that your family watches

Every single Christmas and I will talk about that

For the first time, what's past is past"

I smiled as Bree, Saylor and Caroline harmonized that part and Caroline pick up singing.

"Cause you throw your head back laughing like a little kid

I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause he never did

I've been spending the last 8 months

Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end

But on a Wednesday in a cafe, I watched it begin again"

The girls stopped and looked at one another as they sang the last verse, leaving the last words hanging in the air.

"But on a Wednesday in a cafe, I watched it begin again"

Everybody stared at one another then everybody smiled. This is why I love these girls, they make me forget everything as we live in the music.

A/N

Who's P.O.V do you want it to be next!?!?!?!? TELL ME! :*

*Poppy's outift on side*