Ch. 36 - Do you have a girl you like?

Mu Yifan had breakfast, took a short break, then proceeded to leave the villa area.

He first took a taxi to the city center, then he went inside the bathroom of a big shopping mall to remove the gauze on his face, seeing the handsome face reflected in the mirror, he nodded with a smile.

Ever since transmigrating into the novel that he wrote, he had never had the chance to properly evaluate this body's physical appearance.

From his reflection, he could see that his face was pale, eyebrows dark and dense, his clear and bright eyes showed a little bit of naivete; he looked very similar to the him in reality. However, the him in reality was more elegant compared to the harder handsomeness of the Mu Yifan in the novel.

Moreover, the appearance that he sees now is not like how he had described it in his novel.

The true Mu Yifan had been surrounded by a suffocating and dark atmosphere, almost as if the world had owed him something. He never showed a hint of a smile, only a constantly gloomy aura.

So no matter how handsome he was, it wouldn't cause the people around him to like him.

Mu Yifan satisfactorily pinched his face, not seeing his appearance for so many days, he had almost forgot what he looked like. Not to mention keeping it wrapped in gauze for so long, it's about time to let this face breath a bit.

He looked in the mirror again, then frowned, the only thing that made him feel dissatisfied was his pale face, which showed that he was getting closer and closer to becoming a zombie.

Mu Yifan sighed, turned, then left the bathroom. He found a salon to wash his hair, trimming it in the process, and then found a restaurant to have lunch in, finally going to the villa where his stepmother lived.

Outside the villa parked two military vehicles.

Mu Yifan only had to look at the cars to know that Mu Yuecheng was back.

As he thought about how the original Mu Yifan interacted with his family, he walked into the villa.

In the garden, four soldiers were standing on guard.

The servants in the villa saw Mu Yifan and were stunned still, with some fear greeted him, then reported to the people in the hall: "General, madam, the young master is back."

Mu Yifan walked into the hall and saw the soldiers clad in military uniforms emitting a dignified air, as well as a woman and an imposing young man sitting next to them. They turned to look at him when he arrived.

Madam Zhao Yunxuan, smiled slightly: "Yi Fan, you're back."

Mu Yifan glanced at her gloomily and ignored her, he suppressed the impulse to call out 'mother'. Directly sitting on the sofa, he dully said: "Dad."

Mu Yuecheng asked: "You've already eaten lunch?"

"En."

Mu Yuecheng stood up and said: "Since you have already eaten, you and Yi Hang will follow me to the study."

Mu Yifan got up and walked into the study.

Zhao Yunxuan quickly gave Mu Yihang a look, and hurried him in.

The three people entered the room, Mu Yuecheng sat down on the sofa and asked Mu Yifan: "Has your leg gotten better recently?"

Mu Yifan kept his face straight and said nothing.

Mu Yihang shot him a look.

Mu Yuecheng has already become accustomed to his eldest son's silent treatment, knitted his eyebrows and asked: "Yi Fan, do you have a girl you like?"