•2•

I woke up to a buzzing feeling on my arm I looked down and saw my phone but it wasn't my alarm going off it was a group chat w/ benji Ryan and Cyrus I unlocked my phone and read the conversation
Ryan: hey guys
Benji: hey dumb b****
Cyrus: sup doods
Then they where just talking about stupid things until I joined the chat
Benji: everyone in this group chat is hot as hell
Cyrus: how about a date tonight benji
Benji: hell Yh I'm down
Ryan: what about me
Y/n: and me
Cyrus: alright we're all going on a date after school lol no homo
Benji: oh hi y/n I didn't know you were in this group chat 😂
Y/n: what's that supposed to mean 🤔
Cyrus: oh benji you kinda have to tell her
Ryan: Yh you really do ben
Y/n: tell me what
Ryan: benji likes you hehehe
Benji: ryan what the hell y would you do that
Y/n: this is a joke right
Cyrus: nope
Y/n: well I guess benji you are kinda cute and hot but like mostly cute
Benji: 😊
Ryan: alright you to love birds you can make love at school or on your private chat I don't wanna have to read it 🤮😂
Benji: k 😂
Cyrus: alright peace
Y/n: byeeee 😁
As put my phone on my bed side table and got changed I put on a jeans and a pink frilly shirt w/ white converse I got my bag said bye to everyone and headed out the door when I got to school Ryan called me over I couldn't see that group of people from yesterday but I did see benji and my eyes lit up he is so cute I thought to my self he gave me and ry a smile an instead of smiling back like Ryan I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug "why don't i get a hug?" Ryan said faking to be sad so I told him come and I gave him a hug then I grabbed benji's arm and swung it round my neck so his hand was on my shoulder then slipped my fingers into his then we head and saw Cyrus yell "couple goals" as loud as he could making everyone turn and look at us benji looked at him "really was that necessary Cy" benji said with a sarcastic tone "no no it wasn't at all" Cyrus said laughing we all looked at him "what I couldn't help it" he said still giggling then we let out a laugh and walked off to class as me and benji went to English as we were walking the group came to me "oh look new girl has a little crush" one of them said in a sarcastic tone "shut up a**head" benji replied to him "oh f*** off benji I thought you was a ok guy but you can hang out with your slut of a girlfriend I couldn't care less" "she's not a slut watch your mouth w/ your I'm a wanna be tough guy looking a**" I told benji to stop before he got himself in trouble so we just walked to class I grabbed benji's hand again gripping it it tightly and whispering in his ear "it's fine just ignore them their idiots" and gave him a kiss the rest of the day was just like the one before but then at the end of the day benji came to me and did the most unexpected thing ever he asked me out and I said yes of course BEST DAY EVER!