Thank you balck veil brides

Hi. I'm not going to give my age or any personal information for safety, because we all know there are creeps, pedos, and other types of creeps. I had these terrible thoughts from depression, but thats all over now that I have some other things on my plate. My life has been a mess it used to feel like I don't fit in, but I don't need to fit in. I think we're all original and amazing in our own way. Yes I know you probably heard that speech before but it's true. I'm not bull shitting you it's the truth. People need to understand we don't need to wear bright clothing and wear all the expensive shoes, shirts, pants and so on. I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker colour. Now I'm not hating on preps and jocks or anything I'm just saying understand we don't need to fit in. Now I'm gonna talk about some depressing stuff and then to my healing so get ready and if you haven't left good.

My depression started 2 years ago. I was and am made fun if to this day. I used to take what they said right to the heart not realizing what they are saying isn't true. It got to a point where I was ready to run away and leave home, school, and my bully's. My Mom and Dad haven't had a ton of money we've been tight on cash for years but they have alway provided what we needed. The bully's got to me a lot they cyber, verbally, physically (physically is rare it doesn't happen that often but it has happen) bully me. I have never understood why but I don't enjoy having much friends I have 4 friends. They are amazing to me. I was bullied so much in primary school my Mom home schooled me. I went back to public school in grade 6. I thought thugs would get better, but they didn't they got worse. It turns out over the years they have learned more devise and cruel tricks. They had put ants in my locker on the second day of school. I would constantly get hate letters in my locker. I once opened my locker and a pile of hate notes spilled out of my locker all over the ground I picked one up and it said " your a faggot go back nobody wants a emo kid nobody cares about you." I didn't tell anyone about this incident. My parents haven't found out I took a blade to my skin this year they haven't found out that I'm bullied like this. I tried to tell some one once but they turned on me and told everyone who bullied me that I was so weak and pathetic. I avoided opening ,y locked as much as I could. Which means I bring my back pack to every class I wear layers so I don't have to wear a jacket. I still do this to this day, I remember coming home in tears once I took a blade it was the first time I had ever cut my hads where shaking tears rolling off my cheek and I told my self just once as I sunk the blade deep into my thigh. I broke my promise to myself I did it again and again and again. I stopped because my favourite band had a very inspiring song called "Lost it all" the lead singers voice got to me as their sweet melody saved me. My favourite lyric is " I believe that we all fall down sometimes" the lyrics felt to me as if I was in a room with them and I could hear their sweet song and they where singing it to me. But if course just like most fantastic moments like this it couldn't have been true. I thank these guys over the internet all the time. My friend thanks them to. This is dedicated to black veil brides thanks Andy, C.C, Ashley, Jinxx, and Jake. I don't know how I'll ever repay you if I meet you I will surly cry because you band means the world to me. This letter is to thank you guys and I'm crying writing this realizing they'll never read this but if you know Any of the black veil brides please show them this and tell them I thank them so much and write a comment if you know them. Thanks for staying tune and listing to me and stuff. I love you guys. I love black veil brides thanks.

-would you love a girl with scares?

-Alexa