Chapter Five: dating Hayley

Hayley pov

When i talked to Selena i felt something different like that i loved her more then any thing in the world but i don't think she well like me back the way i do but now when i think about it she might like me because she blushes when she talks to me when Andy found out that Ashley was my big brother they wanted to make a band together and when Lucas well Selena moved i felt like i want safe and now she's living with her brother again Andy loves that but Andy doesn't know that Selena cuts and i an trying to make it stay that way and so far it us working but what she doesn't know is that i am now famous i am in a band called paramore you know the ones who sing crushcrushcrush if not you need to look that up.

Selena pov

I saw Hayley looking at me as i am finding Andy "Selena?"Hayley says my name "yeah Hayley"i say back to her as i found Andy and heading to to the bus "i need to talk to you when we get back to the buses" she says to me "okay?"i say to more as a question then an answer as soon as we get to the bus Hayley takes my hand and brings me to the feild where i last self harmed "Hayley what are we doing he....."she cuts me of with a passion deep kiss i start to kiss back making it into a deeper kiss "Selena will you be my girl friend wait i must be kiddingyou don't like me like that"she starts to walk away so i quickly grab her arm and kiss her "yes i well be your girlfriend"i say to her breaking the kiss she smiles then we decided to start heading back for warped tour Hayley hugs me "babe i will come find you later because i have a surprise for you"she says to me smiling "okay" i say with a huge grin on my face right now i possibly look like a creeper haha i walk to the front of the row where my seat is cottage my love comes on stage i scream with some other girls be side me and then Mercedes looks at me and smiles then she grabs a paper and pen she writes some thing on it and then gives it to me "hey beautiful please stay strong i saw the cuts there's my number text me our call me at 9 tonight"i smile and nod to her then when their set was done some band named paramore was next and then i see Hayley my face looked like :O when she was done i went back to the bus not caring about Andy right nowi got in and went to the washroom and grabbed my blade out of my shower bag and then Hayley walked in"selen.....give me the blade"she says with teary eyes "way so you can just tell me how bad it is i know how bad it is i am doing this because OCEAN FUCKING MY BEST FRIEND LIED TO ME that's why i an doing this she never led to me about anything"i say and also scream "babe i know it is really hard to stop cutting i have been though it and you even know about but when you left it was so hard for me to forget you i loved since the time you saved my life but what your doing right now doesn't only hurt me Andrew doesn't even know how would he feel if you are cutting and he doesn't know about it and then one day you cut to deep and you hit a vain i know for a fact babe if you died there would be no more black veil brides because Andy every one loves him and if he dies his army starts dieing her is the king and your his baby princess i don't care if you are a transgender idon't think Andy cares because he is only glad that your alive and okay" she says to me in a soft tune i hug her and say sorry then i give her the blade she asked for five minutes ago and then Andy yells my name "better go talk to him about it now before he fins out in a vary painful way" Hayley says i nod to her and i walk if to talk to Andy.