Date?

We reached a fancy looking diner. "Are you hungry?" I look at him and realize how embarrassed, I'm going to be tomorrow. So I give him a nice clean reply. "Rather choke, than eat with you." He gives a soft chuckle, & opens the door for me. On. His. Side. We are facing each other with no sense of personal space. "What would you choke on?" I can see that light smirk, that is showing how much he is enjoying this. I push his head away and walks away. He follows closely behind obviously. As we enter everyone stares at us. I mean I'm not surprised. A university student and a men all decked in a black and white suit. "Tin Methannat?" He gives a light nod, and the waiter comes and takes us to a (A/N I am tempted to make it a heartshape booth) booth. The booth had roses, the whole atmosphere had a romantic vibe. I don't like it.

"What do you want to eat?" The waiter asks. I stare at the menu, everything was expensive. "I don't have that much money on me. Whats your cheapest?" (A/N me whenever I go to any restaurants.) "Um the cheapest thing here is ********** it cost ฿1431 (A/N Around $45 in USD)
Seriously. That much. What the fuck do they take me for. "I'll have a glass of water." She looks at me raising an eyebrow. Than starts writing down the order. I hear a soft chuckle. "Don't worry I'm paying, you can order what ever you want." Wow, thats a mistake. Might as well take advantage, while I'm here. "I'll have Tom Yum Goong, Kaeng Daeng, Khao Pad, Pad Krapow Moo Saap and a side of Yam Nua. And can I change me drink to ummm Cha Manao." (A/N he ordered Spicy Shrimp Soup, Red Curry, Fried Rice, Fried basil & Pork & a side of Spicy beef salad. And Cha Manao is a type of tea.) "Wow, you didn't have to order for me." I'm scared, does he really think, I ordered for him too.

"You?....I guess you have to eat too. Order."

They both look at me flabbergasted. I raise my eyebrow slightly. Yes, I'm fat. I like to eat. Got a problem? I hand her my menu softly, I mean enough to get her breathing again. She gives me a dark glare and when she turned to him her eyes suddenly brighten. Fucking whore.

"Mr. Hand-"

"P'Tin, I can let you have a taste."

A slight smirk appeared, from his lips but I didn't quite mind. I don't know why all of a sudden I'm acting up, I should be ecstatic that someone is willing to take him off my hands, but at the same time I don't want him to leave. I mean he has money. Money means food. Food means life. And I don't think I want to die. So right now he is a necessity. I see her hand ever so slightly sneak up to his, without realizing I yanked his hand into mine.

"This is harassment, should I report you to your boss?"

She glared at me and with a hmph she flips her hair and walks away grunting. I felt so proud of myself at the moment.

"Are you going to let go of my hand, I mean I dont mind. But people are videotaping."

With a flustered expression I quickly let go of his hand and put them between my thighs. Few minutes go by with no sound other than the gossip happening around us. "Soooo, where are you from, P'Tin?" He pickd up his tea & takes a sip. His movement was so slow and quiet made me even more nervous.

"Are you interested in me?"

Just with that, I put a sour face on the whole lunner (lunch/dinner). The ride was no different. Even entering ou-my house, my face did not change. Once I got inside my room, that is when all my emotions came out. Anger, Despair even lust. I regretted everything. Freely letting my mom leave. Going drinking. Meeting him was the biggest regret. I'm not gay. I've never noticed man in that way. I mean.......No I'm not gay! Theirs no way. Its just a natural reaction. Any guy in that situation with a man like that would feel some type of way. Yeah, thats right. I'm normal. I like girls.

 I like girls

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

OMG 1.02K FUCKING READS WTF! HOW. WHAT! I'M LEGIT SO HAPPY! It might not look like it but I did make it longer! I wanted to make it even longer but I don't know. Maybe later edit it to be longer. But it's 1:56AM & I got school to attend to in a couple of ours. But anyways THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS! I'm so happy tbh.