29.1 Fanmeet

He pondered over his clothes for hours before he slept. The funny thing about it was that he only had to choose between 4 items. He didn't have much room in his closet. His wardrobe choices were limited.

Black. Pink. White. Gray. All four were sweaters. It was the most comfortable thing in his closet and any physical traits were easily hidden with it. Even though he had been discovered by Kongpob as his fanboy, he still didn't want to be outed.

An all black ensemble was out of the question. It would have been too obvious to everyone including Kongpob if he attended the fanmeet in that.

Pink felt like an advertisement that he's Pinkcoffee. Gray seemed so dull and the white one seemed so plain.

Arthit decided to stick with a classic white. For the reason? He doesn't know anymore. It was the first thing he saw when he woke up.

He was getting nervous. His palms were sweaty. It was like that fanmeet from Kongpob's previous series all over again. But this time around, he didn't have Maprang to accompany him. It was a solo mission.

Not wanting to stay to stand out like sore thumb outside the venue, he quickly registered himself and showed his electronic invitation at the registration booth.

Being one of the rare males around, he really stood out more so when an ID was provided for him with his website's pink color scheme.

"Friend! The rumors are true, one of the fansite masters is a male!"

"No way!" There's the sound of disbelief and excitement. Among the fandom community, such news would be a big deal. 

The one wearing glasses rolled her eyes at her friend. "I will not lie about this. Look there."

"It's him. PinkCoffee. I saw him register with this name earlier."

Arthit touched the black mask covering his mouth to make sure that they were in place. He was nervous as hell, more so when he heard the two females talking about him after he received his kit that was given to all fansite masters in attendance. He had worn the prepared ID by the fan meet's production team with his website's logo, marking him as Pinkcoffee's fansite master. It was uncomfortable to be acknowledged in the flesh but he had accepted the invitation fully aware that he will be identified as such.

"It's okay, Arthit. Remember. You are not here for them. This is for Kongpob.", he muttered, taking a deep breath to calm himself.

Other than the kit given to all fansite masters, he also received 2 sets of gift bags for all the fans invited; one was from the management and another was from Kongpob himself. The male celebrity had prepared a different set that he personally picked for his fans. For doing such thing, anyone would have fallen in love harder if they hadn't.

The main event hasn't started but Arthit was feeling so much happiness. He couldn't help himself but check out the contents of what he received. 

He was all sparkly-eyed when he saw what Kongpob's company prepared for the fansite masters. He laughed at the first item he saw. It was a headband with a large arrow pointing to one's head when worn and a large letters forming the word PinkCoffee, personalized for each fansite master. The next was very funny. It was a very soft towel with the words, 'Let this be Kongpob's hand wiping your sweat for you'. The last one a high quality photo of Kongpob of which he had taken during a Songkran event. It was a wet and hot day. Arthit was starting to blush when he remembered that moment. He had to lie his ass off from his friends saying that he got sick from something he ate when in fact he was taking pictures of Kongpob all wet and sexy.

 He had to lie his ass off from his friends saying that he got sick from something he ate when in fact he was taking pictures of Kongpob all wet and sexy