005

Jisung POV

"Of course not, Minho"...... Did I actually just say that? What the hell is wrong with me?
Minho started giggling. I gulped seeing him be like that. His smile and laugh were honestly scary, but oddly seeing him happy made me feel better in this small, dark and suffocating room.
I know that he doesn't seem that bad, acting nice towards me and all, but I know deep down that I can't trust him. Minho started talking again.

"Hannie is making Minho feel very good.." After that he started giggling louder. At this point he wasn't even giggling anymore, but straight up laughing. He held his completely red face with both of his hands and just squealed around like a teen fangirling over that popular kid in the football team. Minho closed his eyes. He honestly looked so pure and real at that moment, but I couldn't help and still get creeped out of the sight.
After about 30 seconds of Minho laughing and moving around in his spot, while I stared at him in awkwardly , Minho opened his eyes and stopped laughing, looking right back at me and staring at my eyes.
He smirked and just stared at me, while I started sweating nervously. This was the time when I started thinking that this is the end. This is how I die.
I didn't dare to look away from him. I couldn't. His eyes were honestly beautiful, but they still held darkness that got me very curious. The kind of darkness that just makes you wonder what it's hiding.
He made me feel so nervous that I thought I would pass out any second now.
"It's hard for Minho to control himself around Hannie... Minho loves Hannie alot~ Does Hannie love Minho back??"
Minho asked me, not breaking the eye contact. My throat started feeling extremely dry, so I drank the last bit of the water that was in my glass. It didn't help at all.
This was the one question that I really feared. I obviously don't love him. I am nowhere near in love with him and everything inside of me was screaming to tell him no.

But I didn't want to know what would happen if I said no, so I decided that telling him what he wanted to hear was the best option, if I wanted to leave this place in one piece.

If he really thinks that I'm great, he would let me go if I asked nicely enough.

"Yes ,Minho. Hannie loves you too." I smiled at him again, making it seem as convincing as possible. I was shocked how easy it was for me to say it, not actually meaning it.
"H-Hannie loves Minho back?"
He smiled from ear to ear, looking genuinely happy to hear it. He was still staring at my eyes. I noticed that his breathing wasn't steady.
"Yes, Hannie loves you." I still hadn't stopped smiling, seeing that it was effective.
"Hannie loves Minho...." Minho started repeating and mumbling that same sentence to himself over and over again, now looking at the floor. Now if ever, he looked truly insane.

After some time Minho went to sit down to the floor, still mumbling things that I couldn't quite make out. He giggled between words and put his arms around his torso. It looked like he was trying to comfort or protect himself or something. Minho started to breathe heavily, his gaze still focusing on the wooden floor beneath us. The tension in the room was very high and I felt like starting to cry again. Now Minho really thinks that I love him, even though I don't. What happens when he finds out that I lied?

I just have to keep the act up as long as possible.

"H-Hannie come here.." Minho whispered, but still loud enough for me to hear him. I finally stood up from the chair, feeling little dizzy of the sudden movement. My head still kinda hurted after getting knocked out. I walked to where Minho was sitting, and sat next to him. My heart was beating so fast. I was so fucking scared to be near Minho, so I kept a reasonable distance between us.
"What is it Minho?" I asked and tried to look at his face. Minho had covered his face with his hands, so I couldnt quite look at him in the eyes or anything, but I still looked at his hands.
It was weird how I kinda wanted to look at his eyes. They were so intriguing and hid so many things from me, from the whole world.

Suddenly, Minho hugged me, putting his arms around my neck and holding onto me very tightly. Minho hid his face in the crook of my neck. I could feel his heavy breaths against my skin, sending shivers down my spine. I was shocked at the contact and didn't know what to do. His breathing was very loud and distracting. After about 10 seconds of him just holding me and me sitting there not knowing how to react, Minho put his mouth closer to my left ear.

"Hannie makes Minho very, very happy..Minho doesn't want Hannie to ever leave him~ Hannie won't leave him, right?"He whispered to me, his breath hitting my ear. I had goosebumps, but decided to ignore it. I tried my best to ignore the whole situation, and imagine that Minho was indeed a normal person.
I didn't want to lie to Minho again, so instead of answering him I just hugged him back, my face heating up a little. I put my arms around his waist and pulled him closer.

It feels strange to admit it, but being close to Minho like this felt right. It felt okay. I felt like I was save from the whole world and my dads still haunting statements and assumptions he made of me.
I started crying again. I cried because I felt so conflicted with the situation I was in. I wanted to get away from all of this and just continue my life normally, without dealing with an insane person, but at the same time I felt so safe and comfortable in Minhos arms. For once I felt like someone cared about me and I didn't want to let it go. Minho was scary as fuck, but I didn't think that he was actually that bad of a person.

Minho has some type of effect on me which didn't want me to say no to him. It felt like I was supposed to be here, like I was meant to be here with Minho. Maybe I could be the one to fix him.
I noticed that my thoughts were all over the fucking place, but every thought that I had ended up me wanting Minho by my side. I had already become attached to him and didn't want to let go.

"Hannie?"

"Yes, Minho?"

"Minho is scared to be alone..So please Hannie, don't leave him."

"Don't worry Minho. Hannie will not leave you...."

I started crying even louder, leaning my head against Minhos. I was starting to believe that my own lies about staying with him were true.

☂️*☂️*☂️*☂️*☂️*☂️*☂️*☂️*☂️*☂️*☂️

Word count: 1219