Keep Up

They happily made their way to the boardwalk to pick up her sister and the child they had found recently. She and David smiled and watched the others having fun wreaking havoc and causing mayhem. She was the first to see her sister and her noise of disgust had David looking where she did. "Looks like we have a problem, boys." He said happily. She smiled, "That's the first thing I noticed about you, baby. You're a problem solver." She said wrapping her arms around his neck.

He kept their kisses chaste since he did remember to behave as much as he could around the humans. She heard Dwayne as he picked up Laddy and knew her sister would be close behind. "Let's go home, boys." She said happily. She hoped into her mate's arms, wrapping her legs around his waist, he instinctively wrapped his arms around her and tucked her safely under his chin. She kissed his neck, never breaking eye contact with the poor slob that had wanted to be with her sister.

When they got to the bikes David put her down and got on, quickly helping her on in front of him. She preferred it to behind him and he didn't seem to mind so it had become their regular. She saw the boy her sister was talking to run towards them, she watched his face fall as he saw her on David's bike thinking her to be her sister. Then his look of confusion when he saw his real crush on the back of Paul's bike.

She could tell this one was going to be fun to break. Her sister always attracted men, just as she used to before she had a personal army of vampires. They usually met their death quickly with the guys, but sometimes they found it more fun to play with the man first, to see how far they could go. She smiled and leaned back against her mate enjoying the feeling of freedom and thinking of the events to come.

-_-_-_-_-_-
Next night

"You're signing his death warrant, little sister." Luna said quietly behind the girl staring at the broken fountain in the middle of the hotel turned home. "Where's your shadow?" Star asked snippy when she didn't see David in the room. "They...well, they had some business to see to. Star spun around angrily. "How can you be ok with this?!" She yelled. Luna stood there not phased.

"Oh poor Star, always the martyr. You made the choice just like I did! Don't act like you didn't enjoy the thrill! I can't help that it wasn't as much fun as you imagined." She said with a raised brow. "Everything ok in here, ladies?" Asked the sarcastic voice of David. "No baby, just helping Star here with her history." David nodded humming.

"Well, the night is young and were eternal." He said with a smirk making Luna laugh. She walked out with him arm in arm. It was a calm night at the boardwalk since the guard was gone.

They spent the night on rides and finished with some dinner. As usual her sister had wondered away. Deciding to ride the boardwalk they quickly found her and Laddy. Michael looked stunned, "So I did see two of you." Luna made a sound somewhere between amusement and disgust. "No, puppy, it's just a mirror. I see you've met my little sister." Michael looked back and forth between them.

"Michael, this is my twin sister Luna, and her ...boyfriend David." Star said reluctantly. "Aw, Star, don't sound so happy about it." She said making the others chuckle. "Well, Michael, you ride don't you?" David asked knowing the answer. Luna gave her sister a look when she tried to say something. She had put this boy in David's path, she knew what would happen.

"I can't beat you." Michael said defeatedly looking at the bikes the boy loved so much. "Oh Michael." David laughed starting the engine and pulling her tight to his chest. "You don't have to beat me, just keep up." With that they were gone knowing the kid wouldn't back down from a challenge. Racing through the boardwalk and down the beach Luna let out a yell of freedom, causing the boys to follow suit.

She grinned when she saw the fog rolling in at David's request. He had slight influence over the weather, it came in handy for coverups and games. No matter how many times they did this or the fact David wouldn't let her get hurt, it still gave her the adrenaline she loved. She knew she was made for this lifestyle, having a vampire mate only proved that.

She knew her laugh turned to more of a cackle as the made it into the dense fog. She knew they were approaching the cliff and her mate and Michael were having a bit of a pissing contest. She never worried, David knew this place better than anyone. They watched Michael bale his bike as they skidded to a stop at the edge of the cliff.

"Perfect as always, baby." She said stroking his face. They looked up at Star's yell and David didn't have time to move from the sloppy punch. David quickly grabbed her knowing she would rip his new toy to shreds if he let go. "Dwayne! Take the Queen." He laughed. Dwayne quickly went up and held on to his vampire sister not letting her get to the one that assaulted her mate.

David stood up and smirked at Michael. "Follow us." He said taking his lady back and getting her settled down. "Calm down, Kitten. I'm fine." He said soothingly into her ear. "Let's go have some fun with this little boy." She took a deep breath to calm her mind, "Ok, make it a good one, baby." He chuckled and gave her a squeeze. "Don't I always."