Now It's Ours

They led the boy down the mostly hidden path that led to their home. David leading the way with his arm around Luna since she still wanted to rip the kids throat out, David had to smile at the thought.

"Not bad, huh?" David said waving his hand as they walked into the main room. "This is the hottest resort in Santa Carla about 85 years ago. Too bad they built it on the fault. In 1906, when the big one hit San Francisco, the ground opened up, and this place took a header right into the crack."

The guys spread out to their areas. David taking his seat in his wheelchair turned throne pulling his mate down on his lap.

"Now it's ours." He finished with showmanship.

"So, check it out, Mikey." Marco called with a laugh. Luna grinned happy to see the guys having fun at his expense. No one touched David.

Luna had a devious idea. Sitting sideways as she was David saw when her smile turned devilish. "What has my fallen angel thought of?" He whispered nibbling her ear. She moaned slightly not caring in the least it drew attention to them.

"Ignore them. They're disgusting." Dwayne said as he walked the fountain. Luna flipped him off without taking her eyes from David making all her boys laugh. Bringing her mouth close to his ear. "I was just thinking our guest might be...hungry, Darling." She let her eyes flash showing exactly what was on her mind.

"Marco, food." David called keeping eye contact with his woman. Finally, he broke their eye contact and looked back to the squirming man that stood in front of them. "That's what I love about this place. You ask, and then you get." The look in David's eyes sent a shiver down Luna's spine in the most delicious way.

"You'll like it here, Michael."

The guys took Michael's attention to their areas while they waited for Marco to return to food. David and Luna stuck to each other like glue as usual. "We need to talk to Max. If he's serious with this boy's mother he might want to keep him." She whispered as she peppered kisses up her mates throat, biting with her human teeth hard enough to leave a mark.

He growled, low enough that only their brothers heard and smirked. Michael looked confused at what had made them all look up at once. Luckily, Marco came in before the human could ask any questions.

"Feeding time. Come and get it boys and lady." Marco called hopping into the lobby.

"Chinese, good choice. Over here, bud." David said catching his and Luna's container. It was a protective measure that he would eat it before her to check that it was safe and feed her from his own food. Luna found it incredibly sweet unlike her sister who acted like it was a put down.

"Guests first." David said waving the box full of Chinese toward Michael. "No." Michael declined. Well that wouldn't do. Luna knew David would handle this and didn't worry about it. The man always knew how to make her happy. She snuggled into his neck to watch the show.

"What, you don't like rice? Tell me Michael, how could a billion Chinese people be wrong?" He taunted making Luna giggle. "Come on!" He demanded seemly jokingly. Michael finally relented and took a box of rice.

David took the first bite and after deeming it safe fed some to her. His wink let her know the fun was beginning. Calmly David turned to Michael and asked, "How are those maggots?" It was all Luna could do to keep a straight face.

The human mind was so easily manipulated. It was a simple trick of the mind to change what they were seeing.

"Huh?" Michael asked, not thinking he heard right. David gave a calm smile. "Maggots, Michael." He chuckled. "You're eating maggots. How do they taste?" They watched as Michael looked into his container seeing maggots writhing in the take out box.

He quickly threw it, spitting what was in his mouth. Luna and the guys couldn't hold back, laughing like maniacs at their leader and mate's game.

"Leave him alone." Star tried to speak. Luna turned so fast had she been alive she would have whiplash. "You don't get to speak." She spit out at her sister. "If it bothers you why don't you leave." She growled. She would have continued if David hadn't rubbed her side calming her.

"Sorry about that. No hard feelings, huh?" David's acting was flawless. Seeming to be a harmless prank of normal guys. "No." Michael said blinking rapidly.

"Why don't you try some noodles?" David offered their box after his mate was full. Turning the box so the boy could see inside with a smirk. "They're worms!" Michael yelled looking at them as if they were crazy.

"What worms? They're only noodles, Michael." David said calmly. When Michael looked back sure enough it was just plain noodles. "You ok there, Mike?" Luna asked with a matching smirk.

"That's enough." Luna growled lowly as her sister objected again. Her sister needed to learn her place. Sister or not there was only so much disrespect and martyring she could take. David of course ignored her sisters remark and continued his games.

"Drink some of this, Michael. Be one of us." He said handing the boy a jeweled wine bottle. The guys had settled down a bit to see if the newcomer would drink. It was wine mixed with Max and David's blood. The first step of the transition, the consumption of vampire blood.

"Don't! You don't have to, Michael. It's blood." Star yelled. Luna knew the best way to counter this was to laugh it off. "Ya, Michael, it's blood. We have a bottle of blood sitting around. Silly, Star." David kissed the side of her head as she glared at her sister.

Michael laughed with the rest of them, well all but Star who looked horrified and Laddy who was asleep on Dwayne's couch. "Yeah, sure." He said with a smirk taking a large gulp of the wine mixture. The guys cheered as he swallowed, Luna had to wonder if Max going to make them keep this one.

Hopefully, Max would take this kid and his mom as his own and they could continue as their own coven. "Bravo! You're all right, Michael." David said happily.

"Michael! Michael! Michael!" The boys chanted their newest initiate. By now Michael was starting to feel the euphoric effects the powerful blood offered. As well as the slight changes that would stay until his first kill before fully maturing.

"You're one of us, bud." Marko said, though Luna could tell Michael was too out of it to understand much at this point. "Why don't we slip away while they're celebrating?" Luna said quietly. With a grin David threw her over his shoulder and made for the door. "We'll be back. Have fun boys, we're going out later." He called over his shoulder.