Mama's Mad

After dropping the kid back in his bed they went back to their normal party until sunrise. Star had stalked off to pout somewhere, that was fine as long as Luna didn't have to see it. She was dead to the world wrapped in David's arms as the sun rose above the bluff.
————————————
As the sun once again set Luna was awake with a hiss. Hearing her David was awake instantly as well. "What's wrong, darlin'?" He asked worried.

Quickly dropping to the floor she landed in her feet. David landing lightly beside her. "Three heart beats." She said simply. David froze now hearing what she did. "She dare bring him here as you sleep! What if he..." She was cut off as David pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Pulling back he rested his forehead on hers. "It's ok. I'm fine and the boys are fine. Calm down, sweet." She sighed then panicked again. Her instincts telling her to check on her entire coven. "Dwayne! Paul! Marko!" She yelled up. They awoke instantly to her call.

Dropping to the ground they looked around worriedly. "What's wrong? What happened?" They asked looking for the danger the couple was in. "False alarm, boys. Mama here has herself all worked up over our newest trainee." He said calmly.

They guys breathed in relief, smiling as she patted them down making sure they had no injuries. David not seeing it as a threat since they kept their hands from her and he knew her instincts drove her to keep her boys safe.

"Alright, mama vamp, that's enough the kids are fine." He teased them. The guys scoffed but kept their smile as she went back to her place under David's arm. "Sorry, boys, my sister bringing that kid here while we slept I.." She trailed off as her face changed features in her anger.

"Shhh, it's ok. We'll take care of this, mama." David tried calming her. The others stayed quiet though they looked a bit worried. The only thing they would fear more than a possessive David was a possessive Luna. God help Michael if David couldn't calm her.

Holding her he looked to the others. "Guys, go ahead of us. We'll catch up later." The guys nodded knowing Luna would be upset for a while. She needed reassurance here mate was fine.

—————————-
A lovemaking session later she had calmed enough to face her sister. She held David's hand as they walked down the corridors. She wanted to laugh at the hypocrisy of her sister when she saw them kissing against the rocks.

"Not interrupting anything, I hope." David called breaking them apart with a smirk. Michael got to his feet glaring at David. Luna growled lowly.

"Look." Star said pointing to the kids now pierced ear. "Lovely." Luna deadpanned dripping with sarcasm. "You're almost one of us now, Michael." David said slyly.

"I'm my own man." Not for long, Kid, was all Luna thought. David smiled at his ignorance. "Get your bike. We're going someplace."

Michael looked at Star in question. "Don't worry... she'll be here when you get back." David joked. Michael hesitated, but she saw he was drawn intensely to be a part of them. He nodded leaving towards the others who could be heard just outside.

"I'll be back soon. We'll get someone to eat when I get back." He said with a wink and slapping her ass. She grinned giving him a wink. "Hurry back." She heard him sigh happily as he went up the tunnel. Thanks to her vampire hearing she heard his quiet, "Livin' the life." Comment.

"I had the dream again about them." Laddie said coming up to Star as David left. Luna raised a brow wondering who the child meant. "Who, Laddie?" Well they were in the same page in something.

"I know it was them, Star. I'm sure of it. He was working in the yard --hammering something. The yard was big with lots of grass. There was no boardwalk and no ocean. She was bringing him something cold to drink... and had red hair." He stopped to think and take a breath.

"I was there, too. And a dog -- but I don't know its name. I was running and the dog was chasing me. Then I turned around and chased the dog. They were watching me. Drinking their cold drinks and laughing. And I was laughing, too." Laddie said smiling. Luna had a soft smile glad he could have happy memories.

"Laddie... you can still remember.You can still remember home." Star said confusing him. Luna was furious. "What nonsense are you telling him, Star?!" She asked outraged. "He can still remember our real homes, Luna! I still remember! We aren't like you!" She shouted.

Luna smirked and stayed calm for the moment. "Laddie." She said kneeling down. "Could you please go listen to some music for a moment?" She asked the boy sweetly. He nodded happy to be able to play with the boombox.

When the music turned on Luna was in Star's face. "Oh the poor suffering Star. Woe is me, She made a life changing decision and can't take it back." She was slowly backing her sister into a wall. "You can fool yourself into being the victim all you like, sister dear. But I'll always know the truth. You're furious I got the fairytale ending and not you! You've always been a selfish bitch and being half vampire only gave you more to complain about."

She looked to make sure Laddie was still busy. "You got Michael into this being your usual selfish self. You know David and you knew what would happen when you went back to the boy again." She glared when her sister tried to defend herself. "Well, now the gears are turning and you'll have to deal with it. But let me make myself crystal clear, little sister."

She stared into her eyes for a moment to let her see how serious she was. "If you ever put this coven in harm by bringing someone in during our rest not only will they die but you as well."

With that she walked over to Laddie and picked him up to take him to the boardwalk for the night. For once in her life it seemed Star was speechless.